Posts by fbarth

Is your Box is a Nexbox A95x S905 ??
    If it is , That is Normal Behaviour using LE and you have to live with it.

Yes that' s it ;)
    It's the Nexbox A95x S905 1g/8g

I can leave on and only make some reboot..
    [hr]

What is best dtb for A95X (s905) 1GB/8GB 100Mb/s? I have very poor network performance (about 1,5 MB/s) while my rPi at the same point works full speed (raspberrys full speed of course ;-).

I use this one without problem , i play some 1080p stored on my nas without any freeze ...
    gxbb_p200_1G_100M.dtb

The default skin (Estuary) doesn't allow such modification. You should try other skins if you want to add categories or learn how to use video nodes in Estuary.
    [hr]

If you can't turn the box on and off with the remote, you probably have the wrong remote.conf file.
    I don't see any problem with leaving the box on all the time. It just needs a reboot now and then to clear the memory.

Thanks for reply ;)
    . On Estuary on my android nand , i can use video node , on libreelec i can't ....
    .My remote work fine , i can turn the box off , but i can't turn it on ....
    .I'll try the new version , and tell if there is some improvement ;)

hi , just install on my nexbox a95x , with a s905 core .

Really happy to see that i can check my Ac3-DTS etc .....on android all this feature doesn't appear ;)

I've got only two problem , i can't edit menu , for example in skin setting under Movies/Categories , in android app i can edit categories to add new menu.
    I can shut off , but ican't wake , i need to make manually ....

Oups another one , only english in langage setting ;)
    [hr]