[8.0.2e] LibreELEC 8.0 for S905/S905X

fractional frame rates are not fully working (frame jumps)

Is this an amlogic specific issue?

I thought I noticed frame jumps when I was watching a TV series episode (MKV, 23.976 fps), but it seemed to solve itself after pausing/unpausing the video?

• 7.95 Beta5 working fine here so far on a Droibox S905X 2G/16G box. Spotify addon seems more stable, will leave it on test streaming etc all day here. CEC is working fine with Yamaha AVR RX-V679. All pass through settings available for 7.1 DTS etc working as far as I can hear. AVR remote operates via CEC all Kodi functions fine. Great work. Thanks! Any other things to check/test?

Update: Running stream of Deepwater Horizon, 4K Video, 23.9 FPS, TrueHD Audio RAW to AVR, across internet, fantastic. Kodi handling on Libreelec superb. No bumps or issues.

Can you please post the video and audio settings for 4k video stream ?

• well almost, as all the intro videos I like, even after recoding don't play their full length with hardware acceleration. nothing to do with them being used as intro, same problem when played from file browser.
    I made a log.

kszaq, did you ever look into this, it's the same with various intro mp4s from the introanimation thread on kodi forums and still happening in beta5.
    I don't see what's wrong in the log, besides that playback obviously ends 2 seconds too early compared to the correctly stated video length.

thanks for your continuous work!

• 7.95 Beta5 looking good so far :cool:

Sorry if that information is given somewhere in this thread but I could not find it.
    What's the kernel version of this beta? The reason for the question is that I have to use an USB DVB-T2 stick not supported below Linux kernel 3.19 (AFAIK).

• I use firmware in KIPlus, and all subsequent firmware version after "LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-8.0-devel-20161109230131-r24433-g7e8b96d" no movement sounds in the menu, and there is no sound in YouTube ... What should I do? Maybe something i need to configure?

• Im using 7.95.beta5 and i have problem with darker surface, when i play movie then everthying is fine and the brightness returns. I have MXQ PRO S905x, has someone have solution to fix this ?

• Sorry if that information is given somewhere in this thread but I could not find it.
    What's the kernel version of this beta? The reason for the question is that I have to use an USB DVB-T2 stick not supported below Linux kernel 3.19 (AFAIK).

Beta5 Kernel: Linux 3.14.29

kszaq, the kernel version isn't visible in Estuary, the line is too long in System Info> Summary.
    Perhaps you'd like to truncate it or make the line wrap.
    [hr]

Im using 7.95.beta5 and i have problem with darker surface, when i play movie then everthying is fine and the brightness returns. I have MXQ PRO S905x, has someone have solution to fix this ?

Try this: thread-4068.html

Edited once, last by minimoe (February 4, 2017 at 7:22 AM).

• I'm using 7.95.beta5 and I have problems with hardware acceleration of am-h264 decoder on a 1280x720 25 fps video stream. If I'm using h264 acceleration the screen remains black and there is no sound. My box has a S905X SoC (A95x 2/16GB) and this is what I see in the kodi logs:

• Using beta5 on my Beelink mini mx3 2.
    First tried it out on an sdcard.
    Now running it from internal memory.
    Works great so far, wifi and all works.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 3W met Tapatalk

• The Yam AVR shows me the settings on-screen, plus the O key shows the stream information. Ill post up some screen shots as requested shortly, using a 4K stream from the net, showing the amp input info, Kodi Audio settings etc.
    [hr]

The Yam AVR shows me the settings on-screen, plus the O key shows the stream information. Ill post up some screen shots as requested shortly, using a 4K stream from the net, showing the amp input info, Kodi Audio settings etc.

4K and Kodi info attached from Screenshots..... TV is a 4K TV, no special settings made to it, just switches resolution as needed.

• Could you please describe the issue with live TV playback.I also use TVH with live TV, but I have a problem just with couple channels sometimes. Usually when the box work for 2-3 days.

Sent from my OnePlus 2 using Tapatalk