[8.0.2e] LibreELEC 8.0 for S905/S905X

• OpenSSL in 8.0.2b is an enormous performance boost. I'm getting almost double the DL speed I was getting previously.

This is true for my box as well, MUCH improved DL speeds. I thought it was my ISP. Best build thus far, hands down!

• The default dtb contains that dtb so you don't have to worry.

• Hi everyone

Is there any method to disable the internal bluetooth chip so I can use my external usb bluetooth dongle ?

Device Beelink mini mx iii ii with libreelec krypton installed on nand. It has dual band QCA9377 chip.

The reason for that request is to pair my new bluetooth keyboard ( xiaomi ) with the external bluetooth dongle, remote is paired with internal bluetooth but there is no response when I press the buttons.

I tried the same remote with generic libreelec on pc connected with external usb dongle and it paired and worked perfectly .

Is that a kernel limitation in amlogic?

Regards and thank you for your time and help

• Is there any method to disable the internal bluetooth chip so I can use my external usb bluetooth dongle ?

Device Beelink mini mx iii ii with libreelec krypton installed on nand. It has dual band QCA9377 chip.

Try

Code
    systemctl disable qca9377-firmware-aml.service
  • Thank you very much kszaq, I am very impressed and thankful for your support and passion in libreelec development .

I am afraid Iam still with the same problem even with your advice to use :

systemctl disable qca9377-firmware-aml.service

Please, is there any other method ? Can I choose which bluetooth device to be used with my bluetooth remote control?

• I have 2 Nexbox a95x and both have troubles with wifi dropping in and out. Also just generally really slow speed even though the signal strength is really good. I probably can only transfer around 1 or 2 mb/s.

Any ideas?

Please disclose your chip S905 or S905x.

Are you using the Realtek Wifi Device tree ???

The s905 box needs Realtek Device Tree

Could be your issue.

• Please disclose your chip S905 or S905x.

Are you using the Realtek Wifi Device tree ???

The s905 box needs Realtek Device Tree

Could be your issue.

The Nexbox is s905x, and i have the 1gig RAM version.

I'm using gxl_p212_1g.dtb device tree.

• The Nexbox is s905x, and i have the 1gig RAM version.

I'm using gxl_p212_1g.dtb device tree.

Hey Auxbox good to see you here and trust you are well mate. With your known technical knowledge of compiling Linux based builds I am certain you can be a great help here in this forum my friend.

Yes that is the correct .dtb device tree file for S905X boxes though not all makes and models will be fully compatible. I am not 100% but have3 a freind on here who you will know of old who uses a NExbox with LE8 but I believe it is an S905 box not the newer S905X version that you have.

Personally I use the very nneat and fast and compatible Beelinkg MXIII II S905X box and other than having to installtointernal twice it is excellent and works brilliantly wiht both the MM and Nougat kernal LE8 builds but note I do not have a UHD TV so can only test up to 1080 res of course.