List of S905/S905X Boxes that work with kszaq's build

• Just bought an Akaso TX95 from UK auction site, 2Gb RAM, 16Gb storage, dual band WIFI for less than £30. I was expecting the cheap WIFI chip but was pleasantly surprised when LibreElec booted with dual band WIFI. Everything works fine. I would recommend this box condidering the spec for the price.

• Just bought an Akaso TX95 from UK auction site, 2Gb RAM, 16Gb storage, dual band WIFI for less than £30. I was expecting the cheap WIFI chip but was pleasantly surprised when LibreElec booted with dual band WIFI. Everything works fine. I would recommend this box condidering the spec for the price.

I might take a punt on that, I think I see the one you mean (although not Akaso)...

Does HDMI CEC work OK?

• Just bought an Akaso TX95 from UK auction site, 2Gb RAM, 16Gb storage, dual band WIFI for less than £30.

Excellent box.

Re-used remote from Hannspree RC00147P following this to make it really usable (there is nothing wrong with its own remote!, just like to have more buttons in OE)

The box seems to also "accepts" power from USB connector (power leaks back in) from powered USB3 hub

I did not like it (as I have the units power on in-line switch, so can hard power it off), so just blanked the 5V VBUS with a strip of electrical tape

USB_3.0.png

Plays anything thrown at it

• Agreed, for the price this is an excellent box. 2GB RAM and 16GB storage and runs LE perfectly. Great value.

• I have 2 boxes:

Sunvell T95N 2GB/8GB, works great. I think that LE7 didn't have wifi. On the latest build of LE8 (8.2.2.2) Wifi works just fine.

Sunvell T95M 2GB/8GB, again works great, currently on LE7 and I don't plan to upgrade as LiveTV in Jarvis works a lot better and faster. The only gripe is that the front LCD doesn't work.

I think neither have access to the internal NAND (running them from an SD card), but I don't mind that.

• Any chance someone can clarify that the box I would get is on to run standalone LE. I thought I read somewhere that someone said they don’t advise flash the nand and running from that?

Thanks

• Recently I compared my 2 boxes, both connected via ethernet cable and samba server (W7 and W10 PC):

Beelink Mini MXIII (S905) - 1Gbit ethernet

Vontar Mini M8S II+ (S905x) - 100 mbit ethernet

S905X box is unable to play Jellyfish testing videos 40 mbit and above without frequent buffering issues.

I am a bit disappointed, expected to play files at least 60 mbit videorates smoothly via S905X 100 mbit ethernet interface.

On the S905 Box I can play 200 mbit test files without buffering (decoding is not fast enough, of course, but no buffering issues).

Is this normal, or my S905X box has some problem?

• The Coowell V5 works with the Kszaq build but needs the coowell V5 dtb when installing to nand

No problems at all when running from SD and no problens installing to nand using the DTB for the coowell.

• I have an Sammix R95 1gb/8gb kszaq builds work flawless. Getting some problems with a NTFS hdd connected via USB, but I think the problem is related to old kernel + NTFS. Will try with a native linux file system.