7.0.2.008 build for S905/S905X

• To make things even worse:

As mentioned before, i cannot get any of the p200_2g 1Gbit device trees to work properly with my android box (full 1 Gbit speed not working, cannot get access to mysql from the LE, cannot access internet - network connection works internal though, i can access the LE samba shares from my windows pc, but it takes a delay of about 15 seconds before i can access them, and data transfers are slow and corrupted.)

Now today i tried both p200_2g_100m device trees from .008, and none of them work for me. I get only internal ip (169.254 stuff) and no connection to my router at all.

If i use a configurable switch where i can limit the port to 100mbit, i can use any of the four p200_2g_1gbit device trees successfully, but well.. limited to 100mbit.

I'm no real network pro, so this is very confusing for me. Any hints?

I have the same problem on a Q box s905 2g 16gb, I can't get gigabit ethernet working if I switch my router to fast ethernet 10/100 my box gets an IP address but if I change the router back to gigabit ethernet the box won't connect to the network.
    If I look at ethtool it say the port is 10/100/1000 so I have no idea what is wrong.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

• I have the same problem on a Q box s905 2g 16gb, I can't get gigabit ethernet working if I switch my router to fast ethernet 10/100 my box gets an IP address but if I change the router back to gigabit ethernet the box won't connect to the network.
    If I look at ethtool it say the port is 10/100/1000 so I have no idea what is wrong.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

To make sure it's not my network i take the box to my office today and check it there. Strange thing is i can't even use gigabit on preinstalled android 5.1. Although router tells me it's connected with an assigned good ip and dns entry, i have no internet connection. If i manually set port speed on router (or switch) to 100Mbit, all is fine. Crazy.

• Gigabit Ethernet uses all eight lines in the cable, 100 Mbit only the inner four. If gigabit is not working in android as well, your hardware is likely the source of the problem. Change the cable to one that you know is good and connect directly to a working gigabit switch or PC. You could also check if the rj45 socket is properly soldered to the board using a multimeter.

Edited once, last by mmpp (November 3, 2016 at 8:13 AM).

• Hello
    I installed LibreElec version 8 on a Beelink Mini MX III and I'm very happy, it's better than Android.
    I have a question: how can I install Acestream in LibreElec? There is no way to install it. I followed a few instructions by SSH and I keep getting Kodi that Acestream is not installed
    Thank you

• I had a nand install of libreelec 008 on my minimx.
    I decide to try an android build, so i install it with amlogic burning tool.
    I need try it 10-12 times, always say error, or at 10-11%, or 97%, but at the end was success.
    Then i want install back the latest 008 libreelec to nand again, but i cannot.
    I tried many times, always this message come:

What is the problem?
    I make install as described.
    Save zip to sdcard with ledtb.

Another thing.
    I make backup before this from nand version.
    But i cannot restore to sdcard build.
    Maybe not compatible the sdcard and the nand backup?
    (maybe the filesystem pointers others?)

• Junoxe you have posted in wrong thread. This thread is for 7.0.2.008 build for S905 boxes. You seem to have issues with official LE build for WeTek Core - you should post your bug report here: LibreELEC

Please do so and you will get help from more developers. :)

As a side note: I think that USB Audio won't work on WeTek Core because of lacking one Kodi patch...

Im really sorry for mess. I followed Your advice and run thread in proper place. Plz, remove this and previous.

Regards.

• How can I identify which chip (S905 or S905x) my box has? I have a Q-Box 2Gb / 16GB, older versions came with the S905 and newer versions come with S905x. But how can I see which one I have?

By the way, the box works with the vanilla devicetree that came with 7.90.008. I didn't need to use a different device tree, it worked via SD and also installed on the NAND. But I'm still not sure which processor I really have in the box.

• Gigabit Ethernet uses all eight lines in the cable, 100 Mbit only the inner four. If gigabit is not working in android as well, your hardware is likely the source of the problem. Change the cable to one that you know is good and connect directly to a working gigabit switch or PC. You could also check if the rj45 socket is properly soldered to the board using a multimeter.

Might be the trouble, yeah. Cable and Router can't be blamed, as i can successfully connect my laptop with 1Gbit on exact the same cable/router setup. Must be a not so good soldered port then. Damned. :@

• This happened to me when the Android was not the latest version. I updated Android to L107 and after that I could install 007 (I had not updated to 008 yet).

• This happened to me when the Android was not the latest version. I updated Android to L107 and after that I could install 007 (I had not updated to 008 yet).

I had the latest version.
    I try install 007, with aml autoscript.
    Then worked!!
    Maybe i missed aml autoscript when i tried install 008, or 008 had some error.

• Ah whoops misread that one! Lol any major differences with the devel? Anything fixed as opposed to what I'm using?

The back button on the remote is mapped correctly.
    The audio sounds way better.

I just dropped the devel file and the device tree file in the update folder and rebooted.

Worked like a charm.

Edited once, last by kodiuser1 (November 3, 2016 at 2:04 PM).

• Hi Guys,

I need help.

I pulled my old mini mx 1gb/8gb out and wanted to try to put the newest libreelec build on it. It has no android on it anymore. just an old build of openelec. The problem is that it will not boot with the toothpick method. The libreelec logo shows up and the build number is in the upper left corner but from there it does nothing....

What to do?

/Jacob

• OK. I have tried many times now. It does not get any further. Funny thing is that i dont even have to plug the toothpick in for the box to try to boot from SD card. As long as the sdcard is in there it tries to boot but does not get any further than the libreelec logo

Edited once, last by mylles (November 3, 2016 at 4:16 PM).