Posts by anemeth

Kszaq,

Thank you for your great work!

I installed it internally on my MXQ. Everything works except one thing. I have a video with x265 and AAC 5.1 for this I could not play the sound, picture is playing perfectly with the subtitle, but no sound. The MXQ is connected to the amp by HDMI and all other video plays with sound for AAC 2.0, DTS and DD. I can play the same video on Mini MX 1G with your LE 7.0.2.003 perfectly on the same amp with HDMI connection. I used the same sound setup on both MXQ and Mini MX in Kodi.

Thanks,

Running LibreELEC 7.90 (beta2) on Beelink MXQ (S805)
    Running LibreELEC 7.0.2.003 on Beelink Mini MX (S905)

This happened to me when the Android was not the latest version. I updated Android to L107 and after that I could install 007 (I had not updated to 008 yet).

mylles,

Looks like it does. For me I had 103L and LE SD Card install did not find the remote control, thus I had to copy the remote.conf manually. When I updated android to 107L, SD Card install found the remote control and the remote works straight away.

kszaq,

I just tried the Mini MX again, and the remote control power ON works .

I was impatient, if I power off the box and I wait for it to shut down properly (around 10-15 sec) and press Power On on the remote. It starts LE again!

I sent some beer money!

Model MiniMX Version 5.1.1
    Android Build s905_107L 1.
    Kernel version ly@ubuntu#1 Wed Apr 20 11:15:09 CST 2016.
    LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.2.003 SD CARD

Kszaq,

Thanks for your hard work!!!

Here is my experiance:
    I tried LE 7.0.2.003 SD CARD on Mini MX 1-8 with 103L Android firmware, it worked but the remote did not. I downloaded Alex remote.conf and it worked. Next I tried to put LE in NAND. This failed, Android Droid fallen over, tried to reapply aml_autoscript, did not work.
    Next I tried update Mini MX to 107L SD version, again Android Droid fallen over, but eventually deleted old data (I think) and could install 107L. Now I installed LE 7.0.2.003 SD CARD. It is working, and the remote control worked straight away!

The remote does not work on power ON (if I read correctly this is a known issue). What I discovered as my red MXQ S805 with your LE 7.0.1.4 NAND was next to Mini MX, the MXQ switches ON when I press the Power On on Mini MX remote. The Mini MX remote does not do anything on my red MXQ S805 with your LE 7.0.1.4 NAND just powers on the MQX, no other button works (as it should not). Maybe this helps to solve Power On issue.

Model MiniMX Version 5.1.1
    Android Build s905_107L 1.
    Kernel version ly@ubuntu#1 Wed Apr 20 11:15:09 CST 2016.
    LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.2.003 SD CARD

kszaq,

Installed 7.0.0.1 to red MQX on NAND, thank you for your hard work!

Only bug I noticed that when I hide Picture and Music in Confluance skin, it does hide them OK. But when I power off the box and power on again the Picture and Music is back on the skin.

Regards,