7.0.2.008 build for S905/S905X

• 1) Internal DVB support in your LE 7 and LE 8 builds is not functional.

True.

2) Work on internal DVB support is not continuing due to issues with newer kernel.

I have only tried to integrate driver from Vitaly (VitMod) in the latest kernel, I don't have sources that I can amend. Yes, the driver doesn't work because of updates in kernel.

3) If 1 & 2 are true, is it the same for KI Plus, KII Pro and Wetek boxes? (I believe these are the only boxes with internal tuners - not counting the tightly controlled Geniatech/Mygica boxes)

Internal tuners in WeTek Play 2 are fully supported in Wrxtasy's LE 7.0 builds and official LE 8.0 builds.

• Yes

Thanks, this went well.
    The only thing was on the TV after the script had run there was a message that was partly off screen at the top left. There was something about preventing an automatic repair and to reboot within 120 seconds. I pulled the power cord and LE rebooted properly.
    Glad Android is finally gone.

• I have only tried to integrate driver from Vitaly (VitMod) in the latest kernel, I don't have sources that I can amend. Yes, the driver doesn't work because of updates in kernel.

Perfect - thank you for the answers. This gives me an idea of where to focus my efforts.

Looks like I'm going to start digging into kernel building for dvb. :)

• I found that Beelink MINI MXIII II TV Box Amlogic S905X has 16GB and 32GB version

Does this image work on 32GB version ?

Can't answer the last part but note that the MXIII II utilizes bluetooth/wifi chip requiring driver that is not supported (yet).

Also I believe your vendor link will get deleted! You might consider to edit your post and delete that part yourself

Edited once, last by DEcosse (November 2, 2016 at 12:43 AM).

• does anybody knows what device tree will i use for Mini M8S II Amlogic S905X Quad Core Processor - 2GB+8GB

thanks
    kabise

You need - gxl_p212_2g.dtb

But honestly, Read the First Post :dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy:

• S905: First look for device tree with your box name in it. In case there is no such image, download generic one. Device trees for S905 boxes start with gxbb.

• example: for a box with 2GB of RAM and 100Mbit Ethernet, you should download gxbb_p200_2G_100M.dtb
      • example: for boxes with Gigabit Ethernet download gxbb_p200_1Gbit.dtb
      • for boxes with Realtek WiFi (e.g. K1 Plus or K2 Pro) download device tree with RealtekWiFi in name
    • S905X: Device trees for these boxes start with gxl. You can leave a tree that is already present on SD card (fresh install only) or choose one according to your RAM amount.
  • Hi. Who can answer for my question? I am using nexbox a95x s905x. I installed LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.2.007.zip from TWRP recovery to internal memory. That means i havent got Android now...
    Almost all works good, but the original remote is not working at all. Does anyone have this issue?

• Hi. Who can answer for my question? I am using nexbox a95x s905x. I installed LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.2.007.zip from TWRP recovery to internal memory. That means i havent got Android now...
    Almost all works good, but the original remote is not working at all. Does anyone have this issue?

Update to the last devel delevop version, contains the fix for the remote.
    2016-10-28

• Update to the last devel delevop version, contains the fix for the remote.
    2016-10-28

If it still doesn't work I have the same box and can provide the remote.conf file.

Another thing, I have read some comments about issues with booting a nexbox with the remote when it has been powered off - mine boots perfectly well with the remote after it has been powered off, not sure if that is of any interest or useful to anybody but thought i would share as i was surprised it worked myself.

• Update to the last devel delevop version, contains the fix for the remote.
    2016-10-28

It is .gz file... How can i install it to internal memory? In a head of post wrote that i need to do it by using SSH. I dont know that metod) I need to load it by adb and ip adress? Can u give me tutorial pls.

If it still doesn't work I have the same box and can provide the remote.conf file.

Another thing, I have read some comments about issues with booting a nexbox with the remote when it has been powered off - mine boots perfectly well with the remote after it has been powered off, not sure if that is of any interest or useful to anybody but thought i would share as i was surprised it worked myself.

U have devel version on internal memory?

• It is .gz file... How can i install it to internal memory? In a head of post wrote that i need to do it by using SSH. I dont know that metod) I need to load it by adb and ip adress? Can u give me tutorial pls.

U have devel version on internal memory?

On my A95x i think its .007 version, will have to double check, yes its on internal.

Edited once, last by bobobalde (November 2, 2016 at 2:45 PM).

• Hello,

In first time, thanks for your work,

I am trying to install the version 7.0.2.008 on Beelink MiniMX III 2GB/16GB gigabit LAN 1000 using :
    gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit_RealtekWiFi.dtb renamed dtb.img
    LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.2.008-fix.img.gz

I discovered a problem with the remote command, the return button is not functionnal contrary to this version

gxbb_p200_2G_beelink_minimxIII.dtb renamed dtb.img
    LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.2.007.img.gz

In a second time I try to use a sound bar in bluetooth.
    The device discovered under bluetooth are not registered on reboot, and I need to rediscover at every time I want to use it.
    This issue exists on the two versions.

In third time when I plug an USB tuner, the bluetooth become not fonctionnal, and I cannot detect any bluetooth device.
    This issue exists on the two versions. (I don't know If you can help me).
    Best regards.

• Hello,

In first time, thanks for your work,

I am trying to install the version 7.0.2.008 on Beelink MiniMX III 2GB/16GB gigabit LAN 1000 using :
    gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit_RealtekWiFi.dtb renamed dtb.img
    LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.2.008-fix.img.gz

I discovered a problem with the remote command, the return button is not functionnal contrary to this version

gxbb_p200_2G_beelink_minimxIII.dtb renamed dtb.img
    LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.2.007.img.gz

In a second time I try to use a sound bar in bluetooth.
    The device discovered under bluetooth are not registered on reboot, and I need to rediscover at every time I want to use it.
    This issue exists on the two versions.

In third time when I plug an USB tuner, the bluetooth become not fonctionnal, and I cannot detect any bluethoot device.
    This issue exists on the two versions. (I don't know If you can help me).
    Best regards.

Edited once, last by kszaq (November 2, 2016 at 9:13 PM).

• On my A95x i think its .007 version, will have to double check, yes its on internal.

Installed devel newest version on SD card. Remote doesnt working. Can u give me remote.conf file? And where i should paste it? And if it will not work i need all parameters of ur sistem and all steps u did to instal LE. U installed TWRP recovery? Whats ur bocks memory? 1gb or 2? How u installed LE? From recovery or SSH?

Edited once, last by SpiteOni (November 2, 2016 at 5:41 PM).

• Installed devel newest version on SD card. Remote doesnt working. Can u give me remote.conf file? And where i should paste it? And if it will not work i need all parameters of ur sistem and all steps u did to instal LE. U installed TWRP recovery? Whats ur bocks memory? 1gb or 2? How u installed LE? From recovery or SSH?

I didnt install TWRP
    Libreelec is on nand installed through standard recovery.
    Nexbox A95x (S905x) - 2G Ram

I will PM you the remote.conf file later tonight or tomorrow, I think to get it working you copy it to /storage/.config/ (Use Filezilla and you can just drag and drop into there) - EDIT - if you still have Android on nand then you can grab the remote.conf using Root Explorer in Android, it might be in /root/etc/remote.conf - but you can search with a decent root explorer.

Then SSH into box and run this command..

remotecfg /storage/.config/remote.conf

Someone else can confirm that command maybe, ive never had to use myself.

Edited once, last by bobobalde (November 2, 2016 at 6:22 PM).