[S812] MIII Plus 2Gb\16Gb eMMC

• Try to connect via SSH and get the list of modules that you are using (lsmod).

Here's the output:

Code
    Module                  Size  Used by
    dhd                   658858  0
    btsdio                  2434  0
    bluetooth             193132  1 btsdio
    8021q                  16201  0
    hid_logitech_dj         9603  0
    wifi_dummy               745  0
    mali                  161003  5

Here's the relevant dmesg dumps if it helps:

Judging from the dmesg log, it seems like it's loading the correct driver?

Edited once, last by SnT2k (December 24, 2016 at 5:01 PM).

• You need to download and burn to SD card these two file. Next, use the toothpick or use the app "Update&Backup".
    Yandex.Disk

Activation multi-boot is possible only with SD card. After activating multi-boot, the system will be able to run images from SD cards and USB flash drives. Please note, the initial activation of the multi-boot is possible ONLY with SD card.

Thanks for the reply. I have tried the toothpick method with only the two "aml_autoscript" files on an sd card from the original image but I still get the Google TV boot loop. I have also tried the V04 files for S812 mentioned above for Stupin with the same result. I am sorry, I am clearly still doing something wrong.

• Hello,

I have an MXIII-G 1G/8G with the version 7.0.1c build from kszaq and I would like to update it with your build.
    I have tried the version 7.0.2.6 and 8.0 beta without success.
    The 7.0.2.6 won't boot and I have an APIPA IP address with the 8.0 build (a fixed IP don't help much as there is no network connectivity)

Someone can help me?

Thanks in advance!

• Hi balbes150, thanks for the effort! However, it seems that the Wifi problem is still present. To elaborate on the problem, the Wifi goes up allowing pinging and ssh as for a long time, but the moment I start downloading something (like addons), it gets cut off.

Just to check if it's a hardware problem, I flashed the stock android firmware on the device and the wifi worked without any problems. I think I'll try looking around other threads to see what are the possible fixes. Though, any suggestion how to start debugging the thing beyond dmesg and lsmod dumps? I've tried scanning the loaded DTBs but it didn't give me much information.

Edited once, last by SnT2k (December 30, 2016 at 1:37 PM).

• To elaborate on the problem, the Wifi goes up allowing pinging and ssh as for a long time, but the moment I start downloading something (like addons), it gets cut off.

This was an issue with Realtek wifi chips.
    Not sure how kszaq fixed this issue.
    Just mentioning it here because of the identical wifi behaviour.

• Is there any chance this s812 build would work with the CX-S806 boxes running Amlogic s812 chips?

They're setup as: 2GB RAM, 8GB NAND, 100-Mbps NIC + WiFi is the standard ?6230? (not the Realtek)

Kerber previously had some builds for this box, labeled 806-812, but eventually stopped releasing them.

Thank you in advance!

• Is there any chance this s812 build would work with the CX-S806 boxes running Amlogic s812 chips?

They're setup as: 2GB RAM, 8GB NAND, 100-Mbps NIC + WiFi is the standard ?6230? (not the Realtek)

Kerber previously had some builds for this box, labeled 806-812, but eventually stopped releasing them.

Thank you in advance!

Former Kerber user myself.

I successfully installed LE 7.2.0.6. on my cx-s806 (812 edition) just now.
    Wifi and LAN are fine.
    Only consideration is that during boot-up the led briefly shines blue, and then turns to red while the device happily continues to boot. I have a youtube movie playing on the CX as I type this ... but the LED stays red. No biggy for me as this box is now my backup, I use a T95x (1/8) as my main rig for VP9 / HDR / 10bit reasons.

I used this file from Balbes work using a thumbdrive and a recovery.img that I extracted from one of Kerber's builds.
    Just don't forget to modify "sdcard" to udisk in the aml file, like this :

--update_package=/udisk/LibreELEC-S812.MXIII_Plus.arm-7.0.2.6-update.zip

thank you Balbes, and thank you Kerber