Posts by winnyuk

I had a similar problem with getting HDMI sound via the TV. It had been working ok for years but with the latest update to v9.0.2 I had to turn the volume on the TV to maximum just to hear something. I found if I paused the video and moved over to the settings option on the right hand side of the screen I was able to select an Audio menu. From here I found the volume option was all the way to the left, so I moved it all the way to the right (0.0). Choose the option to make this the default for other videos and it has been working fine for me ever since.

I followed your guide and this is now working for me, thank you so much. :)
    (Tested with "LibreELEC-S812.LAN1000.arm-7.0.2.6_20161130.img" on an SD card).
    [hr]

Updated General version 20161229 (catalog LAN1000). An additional way to "Test" it changed the files for the WiFi network. If at the start of the image LAN1000 WiFi network will not work, please check how will the network work in the form of "Test".

I have updated from LE 7.0.2.6 to 7.0.3.2, chose Programs > LE Configuration > System > Update Channel = 7.0.
    After this my System page is now blank. Is there a way I can restore this?

Hello Balbes150,
    i download this 2 files and copy to sdcard.With toothpick i try activating multi-boot but i see only blinking logo for my m8s+ box...My sdcard is 16gb formated in fat32.

We seem to be at the same stage with the same problem.
    My card is 2GB, formatted as FAT, with label of BOOT. Copied both of those files to the card and tried toothpick, but only see "Google TV" before the box restarts.

You need to download and burn to SD card these two file. Next, use the toothpick or use the app "Update&Backup".
    Yandex.Disk

Activation multi-boot is possible only with SD card. After activating multi-boot, the system will be able to run images from SD cards and USB flash drives. Please note, the initial activation of the multi-boot is possible ONLY with SD card.

Thanks for the reply. I have tried the toothpick method with only the two "aml_autoscript" files on an sd card from the original image but I still get the Google TV boot loop. I have also tried the V04 files for S812 mentioned above for Stupin with the same result. I am sorry, I am clearly still doing something wrong.

Activate the new multiboot. Older versions multiboot cannot work with new images (which use the script s905_autoscript).

Thanks Balbes150. I have tried the toothpick method (as described in posts 11 and 13), the Google TV image appears, then the box reboots and this continues in a loop. Do I need to remove any files from the original image or should it just work as it is?

I have also found I can reach the Android recovery screen if I eject the sd card and use toothpick.
    I have tried copying the files onto a usb drive, choosing "apply update from EXT", "update from udisk" , selecting "aml_autoscript.zip", but when it verifies the update package it fails with "E: footer is wrong" and "E: signature verification failed".

Hi. I have an MXIII-G box and previously had the Wilro build of OE with multiboot installed.
    I have burned the image "LibreELEC-S812.LAN1000.arm-7.0.2.6_20161130" to an SD card and can boot as far as the LE logo, but no further.
    The wired interface is up and I have ports 111 and 445 open.
    Looking in \logfiles\01_KODI.log there are some ERROR entries:-
    ERROR: DBus: Error org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown - The name org.freedesktop.UPower was not provided by any .service files
    ERROR: SQL: [Addons20.db] SQL error or missing database
    Does anyone have any suggestions for booting past the LE logo into Kodi? Thanks in advance.