7.0.2.007 build for S905

• Yes I have already tried that, and have now got it to boot from USB via method 3, but have now run into anther problem.

Pleased to say I got it to boot LE successfully from the SD Card.

• edit4ever

I have kii pro DVBS2 DVB-T2 which tested run in SDcard with Libreelec 7 devel (28/09/2016) and also Libreelec 702007 with 2g realtekwifi.dtb device tree. But the Wifi worked well.

I think wifi driver 802.11 b / g / n / ac Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0 (Ampak AP6335) was used for Kii pro.
    VideoStrong KII Pro Android Set-top Box with DVB-T2 & DVB-S2 Tuners Comes with 2GB RAM

ap6335_driver.tar.gz

Thank you for your great work!

• Hi
    Anyone get the latest releases working on nexbox mxq pro?
    I think I have tried all the device trees.
    I can get the older releases working.

• Depends on the A95X version that you've ordered. There are three, one version with S905 CPU, and two versions with the S905X CPU.
    What version did you order?

I thought the clue was in the name A95X :huh:
    I ordered a S905X with 2gb ram but until I actually see that it has these features I guess we'll never know with this multitude of 'cheap tat' from our busy Chinese friends :D

• I thought the clue was in the name A95X

No clues there, because

There are three, one version with S905 CPU, and two versions with the S905X CPU

• hello,
    i was wondering what is the different between this build and C2 ? (can i use this one on a C2?)
    Do you plan one day to work on 3D mvc framepack option like on Rpi devices?

Thanks for your work.

w

• No clues there, because

Hi,
    I have two NexBox units. Though they are not physically identical, their specifications are the same . One is a NexBox A95X 2gb/16gb and the second one is a NexBox A5. Both units have the S905X processor. I tried LibreELEC 7.0.2.007 SD card version and, while it booted directly (no need to use toothpick method), upon reboot I got an error. I didn't replace the device tree because the instructions say I should keep it. I was trying to install it on the A95 model. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you very much.

• I thought the clue was in the name A95X :huh:
    I ordered a S905X with 2gb ram but until I actually see that it has these features I guess we'll never know with this multitude of 'cheap tat' from our busy Chinese friends :D

Have a look inside the box, just 4 screws under the rubber foot.

• No screws on this box, the back just 'snaps off'
    Pic, sorry really carp camera phone
    [/img]
    Nobody has told me what do to with the gxl_p212_2g.dtb file!?

• I'm definitely also seeing some funny effects on fast motion H264 1080i content, very noticeable when watching football.

• Quote 'The number is under the heat sink. Remember to replace with new thermal compound'
    Not going to 'dismantle' to this degree, happy it's a S905X...
    I keep getting an error 'could not mount /dev/mmcblk0p1'..... hmmmm pondering........ lol

• I'm definitely also seeing some funny effects on fast motion H264 1080i content, very noticeable when watching football.

Same here. Especially noticeable with bright (red) colors.

Just a minor annoyance though.

Nexbox A95X | S905X 2GB/16GB

• Still working to troubleshoot the missing wifi on my custom KII Pro box...

Did a dump of the rom...is there anything I should look for in these files to get info?

Thanks in advance for any insight!

• Same here. Especially noticeable with bright (red) colors.

Just a minor annoyance though.

Sadly most of what I watch is 1080/50i (aka 1080i25) and I find the artefacts unwatchable (the S905 has a great deinterlacer - it's a pity this is borked at the moment) Will need to find a build that doesn't have this fault.

• Sadly most of what I watch is 1080/50i (aka 1080i25) and I find the artefacts unwatchable (the S905 has a great deinterlacer - it's a pity this is borked at the moment) Will need to find a build that doesn't have this fault.

Was same effect.
    after execute

Code
    echo 1 > /sys/module/di/parameters/bypass_all

effect gone.

• edit4ever Have you identified your WiFi chip?

Guys with deinterlacing issue: can you please post a sample? Can be a very short one but I need to be able to reproduce it. Thanks. Yuri666 Doesn't bypass_all turn off deinterlacer?