7.0.2.007 build for S905

• Well done! Just proves that reading the threads available really does help :D

• I have an OTT TV BOX MXQ PRO 4k, installed 7.0.2.007 and tried gxbb_p201.dtb and gxbb_p200_1G_mxq_pro_4k.dtb. Both install successfully but I can't seem to activate the optical SP-DIF port, it just ain't available.

Anybody tried this yet ?

• Everything working great after flashing the latest build onto my Zenbox a95x (905x cpu, 2GB/16GB version). LE performs way better compared to the stock Android rom.

Keep up the good work!

• Successfully working on a MINIX Neo U1 (S905) SD card method. All seems to work as expected but library scanning is very slow. A single, six episode season took more than a minute to complete. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this simply related to the SD card method or perhaps the card speed itself? Library shares are NFS automounted using system.d from a NAS on my network. I also have RasPis using similar mounting (though using modified fstab) that are scanning normally. I used an older, lower end card after hearing reports of others, using faster newer cards, not having success. I would prefer to use LE for media playback for obvious reasons but want to keep Android as well. Any help would be most appreciated.

Duke

• Have two boxes, on both there is nnoticeble lower smoothness of KODI GUI comparing to android build. The Libreelec is still far better overal against Android but still, the stuttering/cutting in the GUI scrolling left and right in menus dont look very representative. Can be something done about menus smoothness or do you know where the problem is?
    Thank you! :)

• Have two boxes, on both there is nnoticeble lower smoothness of KODI GUI comparing to android build. The Libreelec is still far better overal against Android but still, the stuttering/cutting in the GUI scrolling left and right in menus dont look very representative. Can be something done about menus smoothness or do you know where the problem is?
    Thank you! :)

What box?
    What version of libreelec?
    What video output mode use? (1080p60?)

The latest libreelec (7.0.2.007), when the video output more than 50p (50p,60p) must be fluid enough.

• I have an OTT TV BOX MXQ PRO 4k, installed 7.0.2.007 and tried gxbb_p201.dtb and gxbb_p200_1G_mxq_pro_4k.dtb. Both install successfully but I can't seem to activate the optical SP-DIF port, it just ain't available.

Anybody tried this yet ?

The SPDIF port is NOT optical, it's electrical. You can connect it with a standard Audio cable (Cinch <-> 3,5mm). The SPDIF signal is only on one (red OR white) Cinch. For my MXQ PRO 4k it's the white.

• What box?
    What version of libreelec?
    What video output mode use? (1080p60?)

The latest libreelec (7.0.2.007), when the video output more than 50p (50p,60p) must be fluid enough.

Libre 7.0.2007. same with 006. On NAND. Doesnt matter what resolution or refresh rate. its still the same result. its not related to screen. its just the animation of left or right scrolling isnt smooth. sometimes its better sometimes its cutting. Have MXQ PLUS 1/8 and Beelink MiniMXIII 2/16. its acting the same on both boxes. With android build under kodi the scrolling is much more smooth. its vissible really much on for example Aeon Nox skin, but on default skins its there too, but not that much.

• Libre 7.0.2007. same with 006. On NAND. Doesnt matter what resolution or refresh rate. its still the same result. its not related to screen. its just the animation of left or right scrolling isnt smooth. sometimes its better sometimes its cutting. Have MXQ PLUS 1/8 and Beelink MiniMXIII 2/16. its acting the same on both boxes. With android build under kodi the scrolling is much more smooth. its vissible really much on for example Aeon Nox skin, but on default skins its there too, but not that much.

For me 005 or 006 was isn't smooth.
    But for me with 007 and 1080p60 everything perfect.

• WiFi has to be disconnected on suspend and reconnected on wakeup for 2 reasons: 1. If you don't disconnect before suspend, unloading driver will crash kernel. Without unloading driver box won't go into suspend. 2. Realtek drivers allow to suspend without disconnecting and unloading driver but connection is not restored fully after wakeup (no traffic) and second suspend won't work.

Unmount/mount is expected at this point, that's how drivers work.

• First of all, thank you for your great work!

I've succesfully installed this version to the nand of my t95m m8s mini pro. Everything works great except for one tiny thing.
    That is the remote, allmost all buttons work except for the volume up. And i want to remap the back button. It is now the X button next to te zero button and i want it to be the normal back button.

What file do i need to change and where can i find it?

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!

• Unmount/mount is expected at this point, that's how drivers work.

I realise that - just don't see that behaviour (the notifications) on my revo after sleep, and I don't remember (edit: not that that means much these days) seeing it on the Beelink previously.
    No biggie.

Edited once, last by trogggy (September 25, 2016 at 9:45 PM).

• First of all, thank you for your great work!

I've succesfully installed this version to the nand of my t95m m8s mini pro. Everything works great except for one tiny thing.
    That is the remote, allmost all buttons work except for the volume up. And i want to remap the back button. It is now the X button next to te zero button and i want it to be the normal back button.

What file do i need to change and where can i find it?

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!

Here is the remote.conf for this box.
    Copy it and paste it to config files directory. (NOT THE ZIP un pack it.)