Posts by Tittan31

Hi, have same problem, but need to rewrite some kodi addons in /usr/share/kodi/addons. Is there any way to do that? winscp shows me error if want to rewrite, downloaded addon from repository dont work, i cant rewrite it from working backup, i cant mount ssh, or samba share from android to work that addon remotelly so iam little out of options here. thank you.

After installing the .010 version when I turn off my Beelink Mini MX III, restarting it stays in the Beelink logo and will not boot. If I remove the Ethernet cable, sometimes it starts, but often not. I have reinstalled the 009 and everything returns to normal. What can I do to make the 010 work well?
    Thank you

I have exact the same box and everything is working fine. Upgraded by update folder from 9 to 10
    I think it can be because i made earlier the fresh install of 09 build. to which i had some troubles upgrading by update.

I would recommend fresh install of android build back to the box and after that install cleanly the version 10 of libreelec. Thats worked for me earlier when upgrade to 09 didn't worked.

Thank you kszaq i really appreciate your work you are doing for the community :cool:
    Update from 09 to 10 through update folder was easy and fast. So far no problems.
    Device is S905 Beelink Mini MXIII 2GB/16GB/1Gbit running from internal.

I really like the temperature reading - is there any way (addon, settings etc) which is monitoring the temp in time and for example showing graph? Or realtime showing the temperature in some skin main menu items? Like outside temperature through weather addons?
    Anybody have any hint? Thanks :)
    [hr]
    Have one question, i don't know if its related to libreelec or device itself.
    Sometimes when i run video file after some time of playback i have about 1-2 sec of black screen. Audio is working, video is going still forward. I just don't have the image.
    It never happened two times in one movie.
    Its happening also sometimes when i stop the video - so in the kodi GUI itself.
    Anyone experiencing this too?
    Look like to me that its something related to refresh rate/fps of the screen - but tried many combinations and its still there no matter what i change.

Thanks for sugestions

What box?
    What version of libreelec?
    What video output mode use? (1080p60?)

The latest libreelec (7.0.2.007), when the video output more than 50p (50p,60p) must be fluid enough.

Libre 7.0.2007. same with 006. On NAND. Doesnt matter what resolution or refresh rate. its still the same result. its not related to screen. its just the animation of left or right scrolling isnt smooth. sometimes its better sometimes its cutting. Have MXQ PLUS 1/8 and Beelink MiniMXIII 2/16. its acting the same on both boxes. With android build under kodi the scrolling is much more smooth. its vissible really much on for example Aeon Nox skin, but on default skins its there too, but not that much.

Have two boxes, on both there is nnoticeble lower smoothness of KODI GUI comparing to android build. The Libreelec is still far better overal against Android but still, the stuttering/cutting in the GUI scrolling left and right in menus dont look very representative. Can be something done about menus smoothness or do you know where the problem is?
    Thank you! :)

Thank you man for the great job with libre, but can something be done about fast film browse freezing? Running on MXQ PLUS 1/8. Those freezes really ruins the whole thing. Is this known problem or am I doing something wrong ?. Same problem with 06 and 07 too.