7.0.2.006 build for S905

• kszaq this is the dmesg | paste output (to HaZM ) - I hope to be understood what you need..

• You can try with app that boots to recovery. Install one from Google Play. I had to use those too to get reboot to recovery feature.

I had a version of TWRP that works on the T95m, but even that wont install the zip, it says it has but then the rebooot just gives a black screen.

My thoughts is that just 'one little thing' is out of alignment, once that is figured out

I have become a master at useage of the USB tool

I have been flashing my own devices since my first phones (Nokia) and all the smart phones since, but this latest .006 keeps stumping me, thigs like /misc! missing, I have not seen that before.

• You have to use toothpick once after you replaced aml_autoscript.

Reading and following instructions to the letter are always the best approach. My appologies for not doing that before posting. Thanks to everyone for their help
    [hr]
    Upgraded an a95x s905. All went well but after a few min wireless networking dies. Shows connected with a DHCP ip in libreelec settings. I do notice that after it fails the only SSID it sees is my router. A reboot will cause it to work again for just a few min.

Edited once, last by skyeagle (August 27, 2016 at 4:23 PM).

• it says it has but then the rebooot just gives a black screen.

I had that with the MiniMX boxes. Going into Android and turning of the Auto resolution setting by manually selecting 1080 prior to booting into LibreElec fixed it for me

• I had that with the MiniMX boxes. Going into Android and turning of the Auto resolution setting by manually selecting 1080 prior to booting into LibreElec fixed it for me

OK, just given that a go, went into the settings and made the change

Still no go :(

• kszaq: none of your builds work on my k1 plus box. Only I could boot into recovery and I have to use Alex build to get libreelec working. But even then thanks for replying...
    Keep up your good work.

Awaiting for a S912 Libreelec build from you....

• Hi kszaq,

Your libreelec build works fine, thank you for your fantastic work! :)
    I have MXQ Pro 4k. When I push Vol+ the movie jumps ahead some seconds instead of put volume up...
    Sometimes when I push nothing happened...

best regards, Gabor

• Hi kszaq,

Your libreelec build works fine, thank you for your fantastic work!
    I have MXQ Pro 4k. When I push Vol+ the movie jumps ahead some seconds instead of put volume up...
    Sometimes when I push nothing happened...

best regards, Gabor

I've noticed another strange behavior of the volume up/down buttons too:
    Sometimes I can use it to adjust the volume on my AVR during watching a movie but sometimes it just writes a red text about audio passthrough enabled so it cannot use...
    I haven't figured out when can I use it and when not.

• I've noticed another strange behavior of the volume up/down buttons too:
    Sometimes I can use it to adjust the volume on my AVR during watching a movie but sometimes it just writes a red text about audio passthrough enabled so it cannot use...
    I haven't figured out when can I use it and when not.

It's a normal behavior if you enabled passthrough in system - audio. You must use your receiver remote to adjust volume. If you don't use Dolby/DTS just disable passthrough, you'll then be able to adjust volume with box remote.

Edited once, last by lowsum (August 28, 2016 at 5:39 PM).

• Hi.
    I'm currently running 005 from SD, and installed 006 on USB. (905 MXQ pro,4k 1GB)
    Booting 006 from USB went great, and everything seemed to work smooth and fast (setup WiFi, update modules, etc), but once a large amount of data goes over the net (restore from plugin, or copy over SMB), the whole box hangs. (no progress, no more SSH, no more ping even).
    <edit> no such issues on 005 </edit>
    Any idea how to start to debug this?

Edited once, last by sentry23 (August 28, 2016 at 7:26 PM).

• Hi, i have minimx ver 1. 2gb ram 16gb storage (bear logo).
    I tryed to install 7.0.2.006 on samsumg evo 32 gb.
    I downloaded LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.2.006.img.gz

extracted and burned with win32diskimage on sd
    Then i replace on root dtb.img with (gxbb_p200_minimx.dtb renamed dtb.img)
    I tryed to use toothpick method but recovery doesn't start, device freeze on bear logo.

What i can do ?
    Thankyou