LibreELEC 8.x images for additional dvb drivers

• Happy to do that, I'm no kernel driver expert though so couldn't help bug fixing for it. The driver was written years ago by Manu Abraham but never made it beyond the linux-tv mailing list. CrazyCat fixed it up a little and it was available via the linux-tbs-drivers repo while that lasted. It's GPLv2 though so all good for me.

I've only been able to confirm the DVB-S2 part of the card is functioning, but it's functioning perfectly. This card also has a dual DVB-T2/C tuner which was supposedly supported by the same SAA7231 driver + some additional frontends/tuner drivers.

It'll be a couple of weeks before a PR as I'm away on holiday soon.

• They should work out of the box with the official image (8.0 is latest) - if not pls send a dmesg | paste maybe some trivial error (missing firmware ...).

So I updated my LibreElec HTPC to the official version 8.0 and everything works fine (I really like this new skin).
    Unfourtunatly my DVB-C adapter is no longer recognized by LibreElec and TVHeadend. I will attach the log of my system to this post.
    I hope this error can be fixed easily because I really need the TV functionality for my LibreElec PC.
    Greetings 4Style

• reinstalled but cant scan any ideas

• Hi please please help.

I was on the understanding that the Mygica T230C DVB-T2 usb dongle works out of the box on V8 now. Is this not the case? Mine is not getting picked up. This is on a Wetek Play 2 running headend 4.2 and the standard Libreelec image. Is there something I need to do perhaps to enable it? I'm not seeing it being recognised in tvheadend.

If you say it should be working then I'll try and figure out logging if you tell me you need it. This is the second card I've had to purchase to try and get working - this one came all the way from Spain to the UK

Arrrrrghh :) thanks

• Hi please please help.

I was on the understanding that the Mygica T230C DVB-T2 usb dongle works out of the box on V8 now. Is this not the case? Mine is not getting picked up. This is on a Wetek Play 2 running headend 4.2 and the standard Libreelec image. Is there something I need to do perhaps to enable it? I'm not seeing it being recognised in tvheadend.

If you say it should be working then I'll try and figure out logging if you tell me you need it. This is the second card I've had to purchase to try and get working - this one came all the way from Spain to the UK

Arrrrrghh :) thanks

Hi, I have the same problem with a new T230C. It is identified as ID 0572:c68a. by LibreElec and not c688 or c689. Looks like the manufactures have moved the goalpost again.

• Edited once, last by joemoer (March 20, 2017 at 9:21 PM).

• So I updated my LibreElec HTPC to the official version 8.0 and everything works fine (I really like this new skin).
    Unfourtunatly my DVB-C adapter is no longer recognized by LibreElec and TVHeadend. I will attach the log of my system to this post.
    I hope this error can be fixed easily because I really need the TV functionality for my LibreElec PC.
    Greetings 4Style

Can somebody just look over my log that i attached, i would not prefer to downgrade back to 7.x