Posts by 4Style

    Hi awiouy,

    Do you think it would be possible to port this addon to Android, so that I could use it on my FireTV Stick (which is based on Android)?

    I guess the main task would be to replace Pulseaudio as the audio backend with whatever android uses, correct?

    I would love to be able to stream music from my phone directly to kodi, without opening the native Android Spotiy app.

    Thanks :)

    Perfect, thanks a lot!


    Edit: This was easier to fix than i thought. You just have to put this:

    Code
    1. echo 2 >/proc/sys/abi/cp15_barrier

    in file /storage/.config/autostart.sh and it runs well. Could be helpful for other user here around.

    Shoutouts to vpeter for the quick solution :)

    All right thanks, I don't understand much of this, but do you think i should report this issue to the coreelec devs, so they can adjust their tool chain?

    Okay i'm sorry but i think i have now a few informations that could help you.


    First i disabled the spotifyd addon and the spotify addon from marcelveldt to prevent any cross-effects.

    The spotify addon from marcelveldt also ships a spotify connect feature, which works for me, but is very unreliable.


    The version that is shipped with Coreelec is 123 (the one with the ascii strings), so it should be quite up to date.

    I tried to disable the discovery mode and entered my credentials, but this didn't change the situation (of course with disabling and enabling the addon and doing a restart of the whole system).

    I also tried switching to another port, in case the port would be blocked by some other application, but also without success.


    I can provide you the logs from the log generator (?), that is shipped with Coreelec, maybe you can find something here: http://ix.io/2l89

    There is more going on than I've seen a few days ago.

    Any ideas?

    Okay thanks, that sounds incredible stupid from Valves point of view.

    I would think that it would be in there interest to make their games playable on most devices, so they can compete with Google Stadia etc...


    Nevermind, I will keep following the development and hope to see a "generic solution" sooner or later :)

    Hey awiouy

    I have a problem with the librespot addon on my Coreelec 9.2.2 setup.

    I know this is a forum for Libreelec, but over at the coreelec forum nobody could or was willing to help me.

    The problem is quite simple, the addon runs and i don't see any error in the kodi logs, but i can't find on the Spotify-Connect device list on my phone.

    I have no idea where to start finding the problem.


    Interestingly enough, i tried installing a experimental Spotifyd addon from the coreelec forums here, this time I could see the Coreelec device on my phone but the audio output was not working well.

    So to me it seems like it could probably work, but something is blocking the librespot addon from being discoverable on other phones (of course in the same network).

    Perhaps you have an idea?

    Hello,

    I recently upgraded my htpc to Libreelec 8.95 and after a while i got my tvheadend tv-backend running again.

    In Germany HD channels get encoded with MPEG4 and SD channels with MPEG2.

    After my upgrade i was only able to watch HD channels, on SD channels the player instantly crashed.

    I also tried to watch the SD channels from other devices like my mobile, which worked surprisingly.

    So I concluded that it's not the fault of tvheadends backend but of the player.

    Eventually i decided to see what happens if i disable the hardware acceleration, which was enabled by default for MPEG2.

    And well it worked again.

    So I'm not sure if hardware acceleration was enabled in Kodi 8 by default, but if yes there must be some bug.

    If not, then the detection whether a hardware supports MPEG2 encoded streams or not doesn't seem to work well.


    Here is my crash log: http://ix.io/1zf5

    And here is the regular log: http://ix.io/1zf3

    Hello guys,

    i recently updated our Libreelec HTPC to version 9.95.3 and now my DVB-C usb-stick (Mygica T230 DVB-T/T2/C) is unable to find any channels anymore.

    The stick is recognized as "Silicon Labs Si2168 #0 : DVB-C" and everything works well except the scanning for new channels.

    Every result in the muxes tab is "FAIL" even tho it worked really good before i upgraded.

    I have tried all drivers, but none of them works. Every time the card is listed 3 times (DVB-C/T and ATSC-C) but the scan for new channels fails.

    I attached a few screenshot and my recent logs to make my problem clearer.

    Maybe someone has an idea why it doesn't work. I would not like to downgrade to LE8 again.



    Logs: http://ix.io/1yht

    Okay so because nobody even downloaded my provided log, i will put it in a post here.
    Hopefully somebody can help me this time.
    Hardware: ################################################################################ - Pastebin.com
    System: ################################################################################ - Pastebin.com
    Kodi: Chop – Post code, write notes and share feedback (too large for pastebin)


    If you need other logs please tell me.

    So I updated my LibreElec HTPC to the official version 8.0 and everything works fine (I really like this new skin).
    Unfourtunatly my DVB-C adapter is no longer recognized by LibreElec and TVHeadend. I will attach the log of my system to this post.
    I hope this error can be fixed easily because I really need the TV functionality for my LibreElec PC.
    Greetings 4Style


    Can somebody just look over my log that i attached, i would not prefer to downgrade back to 7.x