LE9.0 remote configs ir-keytable Amlogic devices

• autostart.sh should work, but it' be better to create a udev rule for that. Copy /utsr/lib/udev/rules.d/70-input-repeat.rules to /storage/.config/udev.rules.d, and then add this line at the end (all in a single line, after the LABEL="end" line):

Code
    ACTION=="add|change", KERNEL=="lirc*[0-9]", DRIVERS=="meson-ir", RUN+="/usr/bin/ir-ctl -d $devnode -t 50000"

so long,

Hias

• autostart.sh should work, but it' be better to create a udev rule for that. Copy /utsr/lib/udev/rules.d/70-input-repeat.rules to /storage/.config/udev.rules.d, and then add this line at the end (all in a single line, after the LABEL="end" line):

Code
    ACTION=="add|change", KERNEL=="lirc*[0-9]", DRIVERS=="meson-ir", RUN+="/usr/bin/ir-ctl -d $devnode -t 50000"

Thank you, HiassofT. Now my remote works almost beautiful with ir-ctl -t 33000

• "Update 18.03.2018" Hi. This is my config for Wetek Play 2 remote with adjusted response / repeats speed thx boot2k3 & HiassofT

We_Tek_Play_2_remote.jpg

How to install:

1. Unpack archive and copy by sftp file "wetekplay2" to "/storage/.config/rc_keymaps"

2. Copy file "98-eventlircd.rules" to "/storage/.config/udev.rules.d/"

3. Copy file "70-input-repeat.rules" to "/storage/.config/udev.rules.d/"

4. Copy files "rc_maps.cfg" and "autostart.sh" to "/storage/.config/"

5. Copy file "gen.xml" to "/storage/.kodi/userdata/keymaps/"

6. Copy "Lircmap.xml" to "/storage/.kodi/userdata/"

7. Open pytty , connect with your box by ssh and write / paste this command: ir-keytable -a /storage/.config/rc_maps.cfg -s rc0

8. Reboot

Everything works good with WetekPlay2 device. I added my keymap (gen.xml) created in Keymap Editor app from Kodi repo. Buttons are adjusted under my preferences. So if You don't like just use this app and configure it under own...

Also I use ir-keytable -D 650 -P 100  for delays, you can test your own delays

And ir-ctl -t 35000 for release button delay

IR KEYTABLE delay is saved in "autostart.sh" file and IR CTL is in file "70-input-repeat.rules" :)

• yes.. actually check if file loads by executing

ir-keytable -a /storage/.config/rc_maps.cfg -s rc0

if this gives an error delete comment from file..

Thank you for advice.

This is what i get in putty:

Pls. decribe, what you mean under "error"? i see no any errors in my output.

But nothin works(

btw, i've checked EOL conversion in Notepad++ for my edited m8s config file. It's Unix.

And wich "comment" do you suggest to remove?

I have no ideas where to find a reason..

• So is it possible to add a udev rule for the ir-keytable settings or does that have to go in autostart.sh ?

Both variants will work but I recommend creating a udev rule.

If you connect another device with an IR receiver, eg a DVB USB stick, autostart.sh may configure the wrong receiver (rc names can change across reboots). With a udev rule you can apply the settings to all receivers, or only meson-ir.

If meson-ir is your only IR receiver then it doesn't really matter, use what's easiest for you.

so long,

Hias

• Hi

Pls help to fix issue... In LE9.0 doesn works Kodi built-in functions in "/storage/.kodi/userdata/keymaps" .xml files as it described in List of built-in functions - Official Kodi Wiki

In previous versions of LibreELEC i've used a specially designed rfav_radio_pls.xml file for switchig online radio channels directly from num keys of ir-remote. All online streams are stored in one Radio.m3u playlist.

For starting playback, i'm using in keymaps.xml commands like this:

"<numpadtwo>PlayMedia("special://profile/playlists/music/Radio.m3u", playoffset=2)</numpadtwo> <!-- #2 Chocolad FM -->"

but now, in Kodi 18, parameter "playoffset" doesnt works anymore! Every key (with any offset), only track #1 starts to play.

What could changes and how to fix this issue?

Big thanks for any ideas...

xml and m3u files in attachement

EDIT: Added Kodi.log for swithing channels #1, 2, 5.

• Hello,

so, does that mean, after disabling the translation, as long as i will use any of the keycodes in this list http://github.com/tirithen/xbmc/…evices.cpp#L126 mapped in my rc_keymap file, for example

0x88fd0f KEY_I

when i press that button, kodi will receive an "i" as i would just type it on a keyboard and i can map <i>Info</i> in keyboard.xml?

That would save me a lot of trouble.

• Hello,

so, does that mean, after disabling the translation, as long as i will use any of the keycodes in this list http://github.com/tirithen/xbmc/…evices.cpp#L126 mapped in my rc_keymap file, for example

0x88fd0f KEY_I

when i press that button, kodi will receive an "i" as i would just type it on a keyboard and i can map <i>Info</i> in keyboard.xml?

That would save me a lot of trouble.

yes, you are right

KEY_I is already mapped for Info, so you can left default function or remap it in keyboard.xml on another function if required

• yes, you are right

KEY_I is already mapped for Info, so you can left default function or remap it in keyboard.xml on another function if required

Yeah, in kodi, but when using eventlircd and mapping KEY_I to the info button of the remote, it didn't work, that's why i asked. Happened for a lot of buttons too, where i mapped letters to the scancodes and assigned functions to them in keyboard.xml.

• Yeah, in kodi, but when using eventlircd and mapping KEY_I to the info button of the remote, it didn't work, that's why i asked. Happened for a lot of buttons too, where i mapped letters to the scancodes and assigned functions to them in keyboard.xml.

If you use 98-eventlircd.rules as HiassofT said before than it recognize remote as keyboard and you can use keyboard maps

For me it works

• Here are the config files for the following three devices:

Yokotv KB1:yokotv.txt

Khadas VIM1:khadas.txt

Sunvell T95X:sunvell.txt

remove the .txt and add the file to rc_maps.cfg

for Sunvell and yokotv add this autostart.sh: autostart.sh.txt

EDIT: I have been noticed, that it is necessary to change the files from Windows to Linux Encoding:

editing in Notepad++ and change EOL to Unix (Edit menu).

Edited 2 times, last by tavoc (April 11, 2018 at 11:58 AM).