Chromium?

• Hi, i have Just install this version of chromium in muta LibreElec bug It don't work. LibreElec is 8.2.3 on Raspberry Pi 3 Model B. Why It doesn't work? Thanks

• Hi, i have Just install this version of chromium in muta LibreElec bug It don't work. LibreElec is 8.2.3 on Raspberry Pi 3 Model B. Why It doesn't work? Thanks

Its only for X86 .Not Raspberry ...

• Ran across this after the official chromium plugin update to 55 broke Netflix. Installed the 63 build which fixed Netflix but broke my remote. I am using the script from here: showthread.php?tid=77591 so I can close Chromium from my Harmony remote. Any one have ideas where I could start to even look into this?

• I have a Question.

So your Chromium runs just Tearingfree (thx for it).

I have a PVR installed on my libreelec and use it to record some TV Channels for my wife.

Under Energyoptions in Kodi i said Kodi that it automatic suspend after 15 minutes.

If i play a playlist of Videos in Kodi ...the PC doesnt sleep after 15 minutes.(thats OK...because its in use)

If i run Chromium and play videos from youtube ...Kodi gets shut down after 15 minutes ...because of that option i turned on in settings.

Is it possible to add a function (sleep ON /OFF ) in the chroumium plugin that ignores the sleep funktion from kodi ?

sorry for my bad schoolenglisch =)

• Same as above, have upgraded to the 63 build here due to tab crashing on the official 55 build.

Ran across this after the official chromium plugin update to 55 broke Netflix. Installed the 63 build which fixed Netflix but broke my remote. I am using the script from here: showthread.php?tid=77591 so I can close Chromium from my Harmony remote. Any one have ideas where I could start to even look into this?

How did you manage to close Chromium from the Harmony. I installed the script there and it made no difference. I even tried adding Alt+F4 to a remote keypress.

I am limited to using a keyboard and mouse, or restarting my NUC if someone gets stuck in Chromium without those peripherals available.

Shutdown timer is a concern also.

But otherwise this is fantastic. I've needed a working browser in KODI for years.

• Netflix is now dead in both official v55 Chromium and unofficial v. 59 Chrome addon.

Can anyone confirm that v. 63 chrome addon posted in this thread is working?

If so, any chance of pushing their fix into official Repo?

Kids are crawling in the curtains here!

/Morten

• As a general announcement: There has been no active maintainer for the Chromium browser add-on for some time and it's a PITA to keep current so unless someone in the community wants to take up the cause we plan to remove it from the repo. While Chromium may work for general things 90%+ users want it for video streaming sites and if those don't work, we'd prefer to avoid the moaning about things not working. If anyone wants to volunteer .. PR changes to GitHub and/or let us know you're working on something.