[8.90.11a] LibreELEC 9.x for S912

• guys i removed the sd card to put put the update on it but it won't let me as it says owner is root??I'm on Ubuntu 15 and the box with switched off before removing it

• I gave it a try to ASIX AX 88179 "UGREEN USB Netzwerkadapter USB 3.0 auf RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Netzwerkadapter 10/100/1000Mbps für Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista,Mac OS 10.6 und so weiter,Linux, Chrome OS Schwarz"

When I copy files from windows 10 to s912 (internal or SD card, same behavior) it shows 38mb/sec for perhaps 5-10 seconds. After that it goes down to 10mb/sec. I have to test on another hardware to check if the limit comes from the adapter or the s912 hardware. The CPU load of s912 is very low all the time, temps are low to (fealed by hand, since 11.a doesnt show temps)

I have a question. Is 3D/MVC (framepacking) something that should or could work?! Thanks

Further Question: Should autoframe work on Android (several Roms I tested) if activated in the configuration? Netflix app always stays at 60Hz even with 24fps video files

• The adapter itself is good enough, you can see if you connect it to a pc or laptop.

I can get speed above 300 Mbps measured with iperf3 on my boxes.

But I use it to an S905X box. Why do you need it for S912?

3D MVC is work in progress as i know. Don't expect the result soon.

• no, no need at all anymore since I made the buffersettings. Just gave it a try since I have a Chuwi Hi10 Pro Pad with very slow WLAn. There it goes to continuesly 38-40mb/sec. An my PC the adapter stays between 70-100mb/sec. (Internal from PC makes full 113mb/sec to my NAS). So the adapter is not limiting, it is the s912

• The adapter itself is good enough, you can see if you connect it to a pc or laptop.

I can get speed above 300 Mbps measured with iperf3 on my boxes.

But I use it to an S905X box. Why do you need it for S912?

3D MVC is work in progress as i know. Don't expect the result soon.

for some reason i get connexion refused when doing iperf3

• Just noticed one thing thats wrong i got red and green artifacts from some of the livetv channels and recordings of that channel the recordings look good in another platser (oppo 103)

Is this because of the unsupported GPU ?

my gt1 has same issue,

changing channel, probs solved

but 5~20 mins later same issue happens again.

Edited once, last by deksta (December 30, 2017 at 11:09 PM).

• By Blu Ray menu you mean you are playing a blu ray disc or rip? Does it work for UHD as well as regular BDs? And in case you mean discs, what are you using, an external blu ray drive?

When play a full UHD BR disk rip u can play the index object file to choose chapters or extras

• One inconvenience I would like to overcome would be the fact that I have to switch on the TV before turning on the KIII Pro. If not the screen will just stay completely black, even though Kodi works fine in the background (streaming through DLNA).

Is there a way to force HDMI (1080p) output to prevent this? I don't suppose this is some default available Kodi setting, but rather some sort of config for the box (if existing at all).

Anyone got a clue?

• Myself and afl1 are now collaborating on a joint build, the version confusion is completely my fault. I changed to LE semantic versioning when we started collaborating, I should of used this from the beginning (live and learn).

8.90=9.x Alpha
    8.95=9.x Beta
    9.0=9.x Final

• 8.90.11a,8.90.1, 8.90.1 lepotato,8.2.2.2 .....

I'm completely confused in these images

what other images are there libreelec?

how do they differ and which is the most stable?

Thank you

Edited once, last by tennis (January 4, 2018 at 5:28 PM).