[8.90.11a] LibreELEC 9.x for S912

• afl1, what can be wrong with power off in 8-90-x builds?

My HDD connected via USB docking station is still working after S912 box powered off.

And CEC doesn't work for power off, my AVR still in working state.

On 8.2 build's I don't have such problem, AVR goes in standby mode and HDD stopped.

And still the problem with parental control, it doesn't work.

Edited once, last by boot2k3: pvr (December 26, 2017 at 8:39 AM).

• afl1, what can be wrong with power off in 8-90-x builds?

My HDD connected via USB docking station is still working after S912 box powered off.

And CEC doesn't work for power off, my AVR still in working state.

On 8.2 build's I don't have such problem, AVR goes in standby mode and HDD stopped.

And still the problem with parental control, it doesn't work.

I used the same version for CEC. Default settings for CEC is to switch-off only TV set. You have to change it for control AVR. Also you have to enable parental control in pvr settings.

• I used the same version for CEC. Default settings for CEC is to switch-off only TV set. You have to change it for control AVR. Also you have to enable parental control in pvr settings.

Yes, I tried default setting, I tried AVR in the settings, but still no effect for power off.

Can I collect any logs to check this?

Also for PVR, parental control is enabled. But doesn't work.

Add: Parental control doesn't work in Windows Kodi Leia too, looks like Kodi or PVR problem. Waiting for feedback in Kodi forum.

Edited once, last by boot2k3 (December 27, 2017 at 8:09 AM).

• Yes, I tried default setting, I tried AVR in the settings, but still no effect for power off.

Can I collect any logs to check this?

Also for PVR, parental control is enabled. But doesn't work.

Sorry, for me CEC is working and AVR is controlled. For issue with parental control you have to ask on Kodi forum. Kodi Leia is still in alpha stage.

• Sorry, for me CEC is working and AVR is controlled. For issue with parental control you have to ask on Kodi forum. Kodi Leia is still in alpha stage.

Thank you for answer, but I asked this question because both problems are related to shutdown process.

And what about connected HDD? Looks like too fast shutdown in my case. And HDD connected through docking station is not informed about shutdown too. For LE 8.2.2.x and android all works correctly.

If it's Leia problem than I will try to post on kodi forum. But if it's LE problem than I will be ready to collect all required data. Just want to clarify.

• I have used your builds for a while now and must say that they work great.

I'm running three s912 boxes one with 2gb and two with 3gb. All three boxes with libreelec on internal memory.

I use the boxes for movies and live tv with tvheadend backend.

I just wanted to say I like your work and let me know if i could help

/ Henrik

• The buffer settings made me watching 4k Remuxes without stutter even though me jumping chapters (over SMB scanned to library). Thanks so far.

I agree

on firmware 8.90.11a I can watch Samba 4k remux without problems,but sometimes it appears: "connecting timed out"

• Just noticed one thing thats wrong i got red and green artifacts from some of the livetv channels and recordings of that channel the recordings look good in another platser (oppo 103)

Is this because of the unsupported GPU ?