[8.90.6] LibreELEC 9.0 Alpha for S905/S912 devices

• Hi GDPR-2 ,

I have a strange problem with a pretty simple addon I am using to watch Basketball using my Telekom Sport subscription. It works as expected in LE 8.2.1 on RPi3 and Wetek Play and also with kszaq 's 8.2.x builds on the S905X boxes. With your builds (tested with 1.0.8 and 1.1.1), however, there are streams which I cannot choose by simply clicking "OK". For some, I have to use the context menu and others can even only be played by choosing the one before, fast forwarding that one to the end (or watching it), after which the stream I was talking about will automatically be played. Having played it even just for a short period of time, I can afterwards click on it and I am offered to continue from where I left just like with any other video (this is also visualized by the half full circle before the menu entry).

From what I understand about the addon, it just collects streams via the same API which is used for (Android) apps and presents them in a nice navigable menu. So I am wondering whether something drastic has changed in LE 9 /Kodi 18 with respect to choosing menu items which the author of the addon would have to take care about or whether you have any other idea what might be done.

Please note that I am not asking much less expecting you to look into this, but maybe there is something that comes to mind immediately. You are, however, welcome to look into it if you want ... :angel:

And I know that there is another addon that goes by the same name but from a different author available from the kodinerds repo, but that one never worked for me.

• It took more to my box.

Leave it overnight, that should do.

thanks just not sure its doing anything

8:00:16.737 T:4014564240 NOTICE: Running database version Textures13

08:00:16.747 T:4014564240 NOTICE: Running database version MyMusic69

08:00:16.788 T:4014564240 NOTICE: Running database version MyVideos109

08:00:16.793 T:4014564240 NOTICE: Running database version TV32

08:00:16.796 T:4014564240 NOTICE: Running database version Epg11

08:00:16.801 T:4093706256 NOTICE: start dvd mediatype detection

07:47:33.530 T:3992126352 ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: Couldn't resolve host name(6)

07:47:33.531 T:3992126352 ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 0 for addons.xml.md5

07:47:33.531 T:3992126352 ERROR: Open - failed to open source <addons.xml.md5>

07:47:33.531 T:3992126352 ERROR: CRepository: failed read 'https://offshoregit.com/tvaresolvers/t…/addons.xml.md5'

08:47:14.582 T:3983737744 ERROR: Interface_Filesystem::read_file - invalid data (addon='0x147afe8', file='0x14faac0', ptr='(nil)')

• This is purely a self inflicted problem and is nothing to do with the build.

It looks like your pirate repository is down, 2nd line from the bottom tells you everything... a bit of common sense before posting please :)

• This is purely a self inflicted problem and is nothing to do with the build.

It looks like your pirate repository is down, 2nd line from the bottom tells you everything... a bit of common sense before posting please :)

I actually wasn't complaining about anything and I don't intend to, anyway after 5hours the addon migration finished. i'm getting RTMP Input error during bootup.

something like the following addons are incompatible and disabled RTMP Input. i tried reinstalling but same issue.

• something like the following addons are incompatible and disabled RTMP Input. i tried reinstalling but same issue.

Mate you've been told about the add-ons you have tried migrating are pirate banned add-ons.

You're making nothing but noise here.

Clean install and then post a full debug log if you still have issues.

• Mate you've been told about the add-ons you have tried migrating are pirate banned add-ons.

You're making nothing but noise here.

Clean install and then post a full debug log if you still have issues.

seriously guys, as mentioned im talking about the RTMP input addon, i didn't whatsover mentioned any other addon.

again I'm just sharing this, it seems when the device boots up, RTMP gets disabled. tried deleting and reinstall but same issue.

15:01:57.081 T:4046459792 NOTICE: ADDON: inputstream.rtmp version 2.0.1.0 is incompatible

15:01:57.082 T:4046459792 WARNING: ADDON: failed to disable inputstream.rtmp

GitHub - notspiff/inputstream.rtmp: RTMP input stream add-on for Kodi

• It's not about banned repo, I dont use those repos/addons and had also problems upgrading RTMP input addon on my second box (on the first it worked fine). I solved it by copying from the first box, but something went wrong from repo side.

With your builds (tested with 1.0.8 and 1.1.1), however, there are streams which I cannot choose by simply clicking "OK".

Thats not about adamgs build, I have the same issue on RBTV Addon - the live stream is not playable by clicking "OK" on other builds (odroid) in the younger past. So I have also workaround by context menu.

• It's not about banned repo, I dont use those repos/addons and had also problems upgrading RTMP input addon on my second box (on the first it worked fine). I solved it by copying from the first box, but something went wrong from repo side.

Thats not about adamgs build, I have the same issue on RBTV Addon - the live stream is not playable by clicking "OK" on other builds (odroid) in the younger past. So I have also workaround by context menu.

can you share where you got the working rtmp input addon for the latest 1.1.1?