[8.90.6] LibreELEC 9.0 Alpha for S905/S912 devices

• afl1 No worries. Still stuttering with this one. New log file below. Thanks.

kodi.log

PTS overflow issue is fixed, but feeding VideoPlayer is very poor. It's impossible smoothly play. Are you able play it with SW decoding?

• Hallo adamg, kszaq, hallo everybody,

Do you have any idea, what should I do for Netflix?

I would like to use my NETFLIX account with my box, but I can not.

I installed a LibreELEC 8.90.2 ver. on the clean box and run it (from SD). Then I used this instruction for the Netflix install.

With PuTTY I made the 2 extra command line, and the result is:

Using username "root".

[email protected]'s password:

##############################################

# LibreELEC #

# LibreELEC – Just enough OS for KODI #

##############################################

LibreELEC (community): 8.90.2 (S905.arm)

LibreELEC:~ # wget getwidevine.sh

Connecting to nmacleod.com (212.23.8.80:80)

wget: can't open 'getwidevine.sh': File exists

LibreELEC:~ # sh getwidevine.sh

Detected ARCH: arm

Successfully installed libwidevinecdm.so!

LibreELEC:~ #

After the restart I started the Netflix using and always this 2 messages appears:

unable to complete the request at this time

login failed. check your credentials

or in the morning in general:

One or more items failed to play. Check the log for more information about this message

What to do to run the Netflix?

A Hungarian forum said the widevine is lacking. This is causing the problem.

If it is true, then do you think it can be repairable in a next release?

Or in my case in my Box the Netflix is completely forgotten

log and config

thanks for the suggestions

MiniMX 2/16 (S905.arm)

LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.90.2.img.gz

gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit.dtb

Edited 2 times, last by satel (January 17, 2018 at 12:53 PM).

• Have you tested it with LE 8.2 ?

Yes, I've been running LE 8.2 on nand for a while, it's working fine. I just thought I would start testing Kodi 18 on an SD card and provide some feedback. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help test.

• Yes, I've been running LE 8.2 on nand for a while, it's working fine. I just thought I would start testing Kodi 18 on an SD card and provide some feedback. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help test.

Pls, send me debug log from LE 8.2.

• I still have a 4:3 CRT TV without HDMI, so I'm using the analog TV out of my Nexbox A5.

After the LibreELEC boot screen I just get a blank screen. I assume this is because analog TV out is not enabled.

Would it be possible to enable analog TV out in this build (just like kszaq did in 8.0.2c)?

Is there a solution or workaround? Or it is under LE 9.0 not possible to use Analog Video out (av out)?

• I answered you yesterday on this and you have clearly ignored my post entirely.

• You need to replace SYSTEM on your sdcard with the file from the tar download, looks like it is corrupt.

That didn't work. Same error messages. I ended up copying the tar file to the update folder using my linux pc. Then the box updated as expected and is now up and running again. Some glitch i guess... easy to fix it seems.

Thanks for your help and all your fantastic work. Glad you're still onboard with the community team in your developer capacity. ;):)

• I did yesterday and I wrote that it did not work unfortunately (#1,311)

I didn't see this, I'm not too sure what you have done because Netflix works out of the box usually, you just have to install the add-on and login, the library downloads automatically.

• I didn't see this, I'm not too sure what you have done because Netflix works out of the box usually, you just have to install the add-on and login, the library downloads automatically.

I have already many times installed Netflix and the entire system in the past 3 days. Unfortunately the Netflix does not go. :cry:

Thank you