[8.2.3.1] LibreELEC 8.2 for S905/S905X

• I have installed it in Internal Memory. Is there any way to copy new dtb.img directly without going back to backup?

1. Boot this build from SD card or USB with correct device tree.
    2. Login over SSH and execute dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/dtb bs=256k count=1 then dd if=/flash/dtb.img of=/dev/dtb bs=256k
    3. Power off, remove SD/USB, boot from internal.
    1. Boot this build from SD card or USB with correct device tree.
    2. Login over SSH and execute dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/dtb bs=256k count=1 then dd if=/flash/dtb.img of=/dev/dtb bs=256k
    3. Power off, remove SD/USB, boot from internal.

kszaq Thank you for all your help!!!

• Please try an updated version 8.2.106a.

Still doesn't start

• Try going Settings > Service settings > SMB client and lower the maximum to SMBv2 or 1

I've just given that a try. Limiting to v2 or v3 gives the same error, v1 gives a password prompt but still doesn't allow me to logon.

If it's any use for diagnosing the problem this is the what Windows is saying in the event viewer when I try to connect

An account was successfully logged on. Subject: Security ID: NULL SID Ac - Pastebin.com

• Yeah I'd ideally like a NAS like a Synology but my current setup is a Frankenstein's monster of an old Intel NUC and USB drives. I didn't realise W10 Enterprise had a NFS server built-in. I'll have to look into that, thanks. I'm currently just using Home but an upgrade might be possible.

Hi,

You dont need windows 10 to have NFS support on windows.

Just use haneWIN NFS Server

Very simple to install and setting up

• LIVE TV via Simple IPTV Client seems bugged. The streams pause every 1 second. Even with amcodec disabled.

EDIT: I don't know what happened but even a reboot didn't fix it. I wiped my eMMC(again) and only configured the PVR and it's working fine now.

Edited once, last by xblackdemonx (July 20, 2017 at 4:15 PM).

• Everything seems to be working fine so far. I've read that Moonlight is having some issues though. I'll try it to see if I have the same problem.

EDIT: Moonlgiht doesn't seem to launch, it says to check for the log but i'm not sure where to find it.

Edited 2 times, last by xblackdemonx (July 20, 2017 at 4:44 PM).