Posts by logicheart

Hello...

I have Tanix TX5 Pro with Libreelec 8.1.10 and i have connected box with sound amplifer directly with optical ...

I do not have any issues with DD or DTS and i can play AAC 2.0 without any issues... I cannot play AAC 5.1...

When i play AAC 2.0 amplifier shows sound stream as PCM 2.0 and when i play AAC 5.1 i see nothing in amplifier's display...

I have enabled in Kodi "Passthrough" option and also AC3 and AC3 transcoding...

Does anybody have any idea why this is happening?

Thank you in advance for your help...

Best regards...

I just saw today that Samba (CIFS) does not work. It was working alright but somewhere between 8.1.7 and 8.1.8 broke and now i cannot see the NAS share. The folder inside Kodi behaves like a normal folder and everything is saved locally.

I use this:

[Unit]

Description=cifs mount script

Requires=network-online.service

After=network-online.service

Before=kodi.service

[Mount]

What=//10.0.0.109/Videos/LibreELEC

Where=/storage/libreelec

Options=username=******,password= *****,rw

Type=cifs

[Install]

WantedBy=multi-user.target

Hello...

I am having the same issue with the custom update channel...

When i put the following link:

updateAll.php

and set the update version to LibreELEC-8.0 then system page goes blank...

Then i go to oe_settings.xml delete the update channel settings and go and set again the link and the version... Again i get a blank system page,...

Do you have any idea why this is happening?

Best regards...

Hello...

Has anyone else noticed in the remote control buttons any "sticking effect"?

That is when you push a button for going up or down and you need to push 2-3 times to get it done...

My remote works alright at the start but after 1 minute or so it stops working fast... If i hold the button pressed the menu options are not scrolling smoothly or if i want to go up or down i need to press the button 2 or 3 times...

Hello...

I have Tanix TX5 with a S905X (2GB/16GB) with LibreELEC latest version and i have an issue with remote control.

When box reboots at first remote control works alright but after a while it stsrts freezing.

For example, if i go to All Addons and continuessly press down button at first scrolling is smooth and after a while it starts "sticking", that is scrolling starts and stops.

Do you have any idea why this is happening?

Best regards...

Hello...

Also in my Kodi box (Tanix TX5 Pro, 2GB RAM, S905X) the picture quality in both menus and movies is more than just noticeable... It is like there was a light blur which is gone now...

Menus are more clear (also the brightness increased a little) and the movies are a LOT better especially in colors which are more vivid...

Also i tried some 24p movies and i did not had any issues with them...

Very good update ...

I also have this issue... I usually go back the video a little and then stuttering is gone...

I have S905X with the latest LibreELEC Krypton version...