[8.2.3.1] LibreELEC 8.2 for S905/S905X

• It'll come at this evening.

Never mind the changelog as when I went to download it I do not even see 8.1.7 yet. It still is showing the latest is 8.1.6 on page 1 of this thread (is page one what I often see referred to as OP, as I have always assumed that stands for Opening Page or somehting similar ??)

Next time I will wait to see Kszaq's official announcement here.

• In LE 7 there was a setting for V-Sync (on, off, auto detect). Turning it off improved system speed and animations a lot! I did'nt notice any tearing during playback so maybe it makes a difference on a PC monitor only?

Anyway, LE 8 does not have this option in settings.

Is it enabled or disabled by default? If eanbled can I disable it by some command line?

• Never mind the changelog as when I went to download it I do not even see 8.1.7 yet. It still is showing the latest is 8.1.6 on page 1 of this thread (is page one what I often see referred to as OP, as I have always assumed that stands for Opening Page or somehting similar ??)

Next time I will wait to see Kszaq's official announcement here.

• RayW it is there one page back.

Hmm looked back and do not seem to have any such announcement form Kszaq ?? Thanks for the link Habibie but clearly not yet linked to on page 1 yet. I usually wait until it is officially announced my Kszaq and on the page one links as there may still be some odd corrections in the meantime.

• Just updated to 8.1.7, And what can i say?!?!?!? It's the best one so far. :) I can now have the system set to 1080p 444 12bit and the colors are perfect. Now there is no difference from 1080p or 2160p regarding color / color banding:) (see post. #440 )

Great JOB!!! Coffee on the way :)

• Jepp, in autostart.sh :)

Hi

I have a Tronsmart box, S95 Vega Telos and would like to try this too.
    So first I have to get the 8.1.7 version on my SDCard (have 8.1.6. now)

And what are the steps I have to follow to set 1080p 444 12bit?

Thanks

• Hi

I have a Tronsmart box, S95 Vega Telos and would like to try this too.
    So first I have to get the 8.1.7 version on my SDCard (have 8.1.6. now)

And what are the steps I have to follow to set 1080p 444 12bit?

Thanks

Update your box, and add the command in your autostart.sh ;)

If you don't know how to edit/create the autostart.sh, then search this forum for "autostart.sh" :)

• 8.1.7 is gone for now. So I will have to wait now for the official update ;)

I searched for the autostart in the location storage/,config but it isn't there in 8.1.6

Or am I looking in the wrong location?

Thanks so far!

• Update your box, and add the command in your autostart.sh ;)

If you don't know how to edit/create the autostart.sh, then search this forum for "autostart.sh" :)

What are the diference the 444 12 bit with the standard autostart.sh?

Thanks ;)

• 8.1.7 is gone for now. So I will have to wait now for the official update ;)

I searched for the autostart in the location storage/,config but it isn't there in 8.1.6

Or am I looking in the wrong location?

Thanks so far!

Yes, /storage/.config/ is the place;) If it's not there, you have to create it.