Posts by EduiT

Thank you very much for the explanation. Now I understand the S912 works in LE 8.1.7.

Thanks ;);)

Hi, sorry for the delay, I found little information about the Zidoo A5s and compatibility with libreelec. The main devices, however, remain: wetek play2, minix neo u1, mini M8S II, MECOOL KI PRO TV, MECOOL M8S Pro +, Beelink MXIII II. From what I've read now on the forum the android box that runs best with libreelec is wetek play2.

If you don't need a DVB-T or DVB-S integrated in the device the bests options are Minix U1 or Wetek Hub.

¿Anyone knows the Vensmile U1 work?
    ¿Wich tree need?
    Specs:
    Motherboard: Q1 V1.1 16171
    Main Features:
    Amlogic S905 quad-core CPU is rapid and stable which can give you high-speed feedback and smooth response.
    Mali-450 penta-core as GPU of this TV Box which gives you the high definition pictures and videos.
    ● With Remix OS 2.0 stable and smooth system.
    2GB DDR3 + 32G eMMC, 32GB maximum extended capacity: It gives you more space to download your favorite apps and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies more smoothly.
    2.4GHz / 5.8GHz Dual-band WiFi AP6330 chipset (1000Mbps Ethernet): It offers a more stable WiFi signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience.
    ● Supports H.265 video code, enjoy the high-resolution video even at a low-internet-speed environment.
    ● HDMI 2.0 connector: You can directly connect your TV to M9 4K TV box through an HDMI cable and set up your home cinema for the best 4K x 2K HD multimedia experience.
    ● USB 2.0 host ports: Connect with your mouse and keyboard to help you operate more convenient.
    ● Supports multiple languages and multiple formats video.
    ● Infrared remote control let you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.

Can install Libreelec in the 32Gb eMMC could be great.
    Thanks ;)