No PVR addons

• I'm running 7.01 on an Rpi2 and everything is great.. except there appear to be no PVR addons.

I can't enable PVR as it says no addons are found.. In the Addons section, there is no PVR section.. no disabled addons section.. no nothing..

I'm thoroughly confused :(

• Official Post

TVH server is under:

System->Addons->Install from repository->All repositories->Services->Tvheadend 4.2

The PVR client is under:

System->Addons->Install from repository->All repositories->PVR Clients->Tvheadend HTSP Client

• Go to:

System --> Add-ons --> Install from repository --> LibreELEC Add-ons --> PVR clients

Your installed addons will be available at:

System --> Add-ons --> My add-ons

Seems you are still used to Kodi Helix

Edited once, last by Ne0 (June 26, 2016 at 9:04 AM).

• Go to:

System --> Add-ons --> Install from repository --> LibreELEC Add-ons --> PVR clients

Your installed addons will be available at:

System --> Add-ons --> My add-ons

Seems you are still used to Kodi Helix

Thank you!

• Until monday I'm away from LE devices and KODI 17 with the new skin "estuary" is to new to have it visually in my mind (I have screenshots but I'm missing the steps). Anyhow look for "Install from repository" and "LibreELEC Add-ons" after you enter the add-on menu and I think and a small icon displaying a box with an arrow above showing down.

• TVH server is under:

System->Addons->Install from repository->All repositories->Services->Tvheadend 4.2

The PVR client is under:

System->Addons->Install from repository->All repositories->PVR Clients->Tvheadend HTSP Client

No such option on my copy of LibreElec 7.0.2.003 Amlogic.arm

[hr]
    [hr]

Edited once, last by jellywobbles (November 18, 2016 at 8:40 AM).

• In Krypton Beta builds there are none ..have to wait till it is a full release

That statement is incorrect. Krypton builds have all the same PVR add-ons compiled and maintained in the repo. I'm the authoritative source on that information .. because I'm the current repo maintainer.

NB: You won't see add-ons for Amlogic builds on 7.0.x because those builds are not official and providing add-ons for them is up to the people who provided the builds.

• Ohhh I see what you are saying ...so the Rpi will have PVR add-ons but any of the device's that were android that we wrote LE to will not

Thanks for the clarification

• Ohhh I see what you are saying ...so the Rpi will have PVR add-ons but any of the device's that were android that we wrote LE to will not

Thanks for the clarification

If you're using kszaq's latest krypton build pvr addons are available - just look in the libreelec repo.