[8.2.2.3] LibreELEC 8.2 for S912

• Dont know if this belongs here, maybe a configuration thing. Just wondering if anybody knows what could cause it.

Viewing 4k mkv files stutters every second, like the framerate is off, this does not happen when the tv plays the files (Samsung 8 series 2016). So I am thinking it must be a setting in kodi.

Can someone give me the optimal settings for video in Kodi? I have beelink G1 ultimate so power shouldnt be an issueþ

• Hi. I have an X92 box and I installed the new version of LibreELEC 8.2. The softer is working good, but that sometimes the screen became like pink. I have to reboot the box and this helps sometime, or not. This problem is not new, I realized before with earlier software (8.1...).

What can i do?

• Hi,

I got the same issue like g947 but constantly pink.

My minix U9 displays the minix android with all colors correct. However when booting into libreelec the screen during boot already turns pink from the point the libreelec logo is displayed.

Any ideas ?

Edited once, last by flunkyball: Update: Tested with libreElec 8.0.2e ... works without problems. After some research I found, that this is due to a lack of RGB support in higher versions... (November 11, 2017 at 3:20 PM).

• kszaq Sorry if it a stupid question, but, although I've been following Libreelec for Raspberry PI for a couple of years, I'm new with the Amlogic version of it.

What is the reason that all of your work to make Libreleec work in these Amlogic TV boxes cannot be merged in the official master branch? Is it licensing issues? Is it just an optimization or the official Arm version would not work as it is?

It is a huge work that should not be lost/forgotten if you, one day, stop doing it. I hope it never comes in some years, BTW! :D

Thank you very much

• Working on a Beelink GT1 (not ultimate).

Ethernet ok

hdr ok

1080/4k auto switch ok

keyboard/mouse ok

Remote ok (copied remote.conf from internal memory to sd card)

Passthrough ok

Haven't tested wifi and bluetooth yet

Easy to boot to android side. From power menu choose boot to internal.

Thanks kszaq . Terrific work!

Just a question: is it ok to let it run 24/7 to use it also as a tvheadend server?

• Could you do me a favor and tell me the paths to the remote.conf ? ie. from where to where :)

• Just curious :)

If it's that easy why would someone generate a remote.comf from scratch?

Because some remote.conf is not working with LE (some contains not compatible keywords some contains more than one remote's config)

(FYI: LE isntaller also copies the remote.conf from your android to the sd card/pendrive's root folder, so normally you don't have to find it.)

• Great work kszaq!

Re. T95Z Plus and not working LAN network (cable).

I've used dtb file which belongs to 1Gbit ethernet 'device_trees'.

'gxm_q200_2g.dtb' worked for my 2GB RAM device. I've got LAN network fully operational.

I hope it help you guys.

gxm_q200_2g.dtb

• On android its located in /etc folder. Copy that to the configuration folder in libreelec. Job done!

(FYI: LE isntaller also copies the remote.conf from your android to the sd card/pendrive's root folder, so normally you don't have to find it.)

If I shutdown LE on my H96 Pro+ I can't power on with my remote anymore.

Now I always "reboot from internal" first and then shutdown in Android. Then I can power on with remote again and it boots in LE.

Do I have to copy the remote.config file to the configuration folder in LE?

It excists in the root of my SD card allready.

I also read about "scratch" but can't find a clear tutorial.

If I can shutdown and power on right from LE I am happy allready all the other functions I do with CEC.

• Welcome to the club! :cry:

Check this "stub" discussion on the matter... :sleeping: