[8.2.2.3] LibreELEC 8.2 for S912

• Good afternoon! Many thanks for the work done! Everything is great! Installed version 8.0.2c on Beelink G1 Ultimate (3 Gb ram). Everything works fine, even a blutooth headset is defined! There is only one problem - in the kodi menu, when navigating, it happens that you press up or down or enter several times, and the system seems to freeze and not react, and after about 30 seconds or a minute quickly performs all the actions that correspond to the pressed keys (for example : I flipped through the list of films by pressing the "down" button a few times, and then the system suddenly hung, and then a minute later It quickly moved the cursor down to the number of clicks I made with this hang. I would be very grateful to you for solving my problem. Thank you! Have a nice day!

• Good afternoon! Many thanks for the work done! Everything is great! Installed version 8.0.2c on Beelink G1 Ultimate (3 Gb ram). Everything works fine, even a blutooth headset is defined! There is only one problem - in the kodi menu, when navigating, it happens that you press up or down or enter several times, and the system seems to freeze and not react, and after about 30 seconds or a minute quickly performs all the actions that correspond to the pressed keys (for example : I flipped through the list of films by pressing the "down" button a few times, and then the system suddenly hung, and then a minute later It quickly moved the cursor down to the number of clicks I made with this hang. I would be very grateful to you for solving my problem. Thank you! Have a nice day!

Possible faulty micro sd card?

• I agree, slow SD cards often show those symptoms.

The best and fastest micoSDHC card for AML devices are the Samsung EVO, Sandisk and Lexar 300x Class 10 U1

These are the ones with fast, random 4K R/W speeds. Which is very important.

• On my t95z plus wifi nor lan work anymore everything work in revision c.

Lan Is not registered and wifi reset /freezes If I try to connect any help?

OK a little better Disabled the Lan and I could connect so wifi working but not lan.

Edited once, last by jkjelds: Update (June 28, 2017 at 8:45 PM).

• Possible faulty micro sd card?

I agree, slow SD cards often show those symptoms.

The best and fastest micoSDHC card for AML devices are the Samsung EVO, Sandisk and Lexar 300x Class 10 U1

These are the ones with fast, random 4K R/W speeds. Which is very important.

Many thanks, friends! The problem is really probably in this, since my sd card is ancient at 2 gb. I still had a question - can I somehow quickly switch sources of sound (for example: using a hotkey or in another way)? The bottom line is that I often watch films and serials with bluetooth headset so as not to interfere with other family members (in the output settings of the kodi sound it is pulseaudio: bluetooth ...), but it is often necessary for other family members to watch films with sound output to the speakers TV (in Kodi, you need to rearrange the value of the audio output in hdmi settings). All the time to climb into the settings to switch the source of sound output is not very convenient. Ideally it would be so - when you turn on bluetooth headset there is an automatic connection with it and the system automatically transfers the audio stream to it, and when it is turned off bluetooth - on the TV speakers (it was originally implemented on the native android firmware). Whether it is possible as that to implement it? Or at least make a switch using a hotkey? Thank you in advance! All the best to you and have a good day!

Edited once, last by sabdro_66 (June 29, 2017 at 7:08 AM).

• Thank you kasaq for your work.

I have used 8.0.1h on one of my boxes (h96 pro plus) with tvheadend42 addon and Mygica T230C DVBT2 usb stick and it worked well.

The stick stick has stop working since first 8.0.2 version, including recent 8.0.2d. (I have upgraded my system by string the LE tar file in the upgrade folder) .

When configuring the tvheadend42 addon with a web browser, I can see that it recognize the stick HW but mux scans always fail !

I have also noticed that he hw driver indicates that the stick has DVBT capabilies but as far as I remember from LE 8.0.1, it also indicated that the stick has DVBC capabilities.

Do you have any idea whether this can be fixed ?

Are there any other users on this forum that use tvheadend42 with Mygica T230C DVBT2 USB stick ?

• Upgrade tvheadend from LibreELEC repository.

• Upgrade tvheadend from LibreELEC repository.

Thanks,

Have updated to tvheadend42 8.1.112 and the T230C now works.

DVBT network received properly

DVBT2 network received but with some channels I have audio decoding issues (standard AAC audio). I am not sure whether these are T230C firmware issues or LE/TVheadrnd decoding issues.

• Hi,

Almost any movie/tv series I tested, the Audio is being identified in the receiver as 7.1 PCM also for 5.1 (info on the file is correct )

Very few DD 5.1 were identified properly

No HD audio at all

Perhaps something in the settings?

H96 Pro +

Thanks for all the good work!