Posts by sabdro_66

Possible faulty micro sd card?

I agree, slow SD cards often show those symptoms.

The best and fastest micoSDHC card for AML devices are the Samsung EVO, Sandisk and Lexar 300x Class 10 U1

These are the ones with fast, random 4K R/W speeds. Which is very important.

Many thanks, friends! The problem is really probably in this, since my sd card is ancient at 2 gb. I still had a question - can I somehow quickly switch sources of sound (for example: using a hotkey or in another way)? The bottom line is that I often watch films and serials with bluetooth headset so as not to interfere with other family members (in the output settings of the kodi sound it is pulseaudio: bluetooth ...), but it is often necessary for other family members to watch films with sound output to the speakers TV (in Kodi, you need to rearrange the value of the audio output in hdmi settings). All the time to climb into the settings to switch the source of sound output is not very convenient. Ideally it would be so - when you turn on bluetooth headset there is an automatic connection with it and the system automatically transfers the audio stream to it, and when it is turned off bluetooth - on the TV speakers (it was originally implemented on the native android firmware). Whether it is possible as that to implement it? Or at least make a switch using a hotkey? Thank you in advance! All the best to you and have a good day!

Good afternoon! Many thanks for the work done! Everything is great! Installed version 8.0.2c on Beelink G1 Ultimate (3 Gb ram). Everything works fine, even a blutooth headset is defined! There is only one problem - in the kodi menu, when navigating, it happens that you press up or down or enter several times, and the system seems to freeze and not react, and after about 30 seconds or a minute quickly performs all the actions that correspond to the pressed keys (for example : I flipped through the list of films by pressing the "down" button a few times, and then the system suddenly hung, and then a minute later It quickly moved the cursor down to the number of clicks I made with this hang. I would be very grateful to you for solving my problem. Thank you! Have a nice day!

Good afternoon! In kodi constantly after reboot the settings of the screensaver (I set to the black screen saver and after rebooting the setting is down to none). Also, the input settings for hdmi cec (for example, the physical port number I set to 4, and after rebooting it goes down to 0). Version libreelec 8.0.1 x64 Nougat from 03/30/2017. What can be the problem and how to solve it? thanks for the help!

Good afternoon! I have Odroid c2 and a creative soundblaster omni surround 5.1 usb-sound card with an optical SPDIF output. Unfortunately, the output of sound via this device (through the output spdif) does not work in libreelec (version 8.0.1 MR). The sound card was defined as ALSA: SB OMNI 5.1 SPDIF, however, there is no sound on the receiver (unlike wasapi in Kodi on windows 10). By hdmi the sound is. Prompt please that it is possible to make? Thank you!

Good afternoon! I have Odroid c2 and a creative soundblaster omni surround 5.1 usb-sound card with an optical SPDIF output. Unfortunately, the output of sound via this device (through the output spdif) does not work in libreelec (version 8.0.1 MR). The sound card was defined as ALSA: SB OMNI 5.1 SPDIF, however, there is no sound on the receiver (unlike wasapi in Kodi on windows 10). By hdmi the sound is. Prompt please that it is possible to make? Thank you!