[8.2.2.3] LibreELEC 8.2 for S912

• hi pelician i try already :huh:
    hi have the same tv box like u have 3gb h96 pro +
    but i didn't succeed LibreELEC 8.0 for S912

I have'n got the same box, mine H96 Pro (without +)
    If it doesn't work with flash drive try with an sd card.
    I'm sure one of them will work.

RPI3 1GB, Z4 RK3368 1GB, MINI MX-G 2GB, Mini M8S II (coreelec.org 9.2.1), H96 Pro (coreelec.org 9.2.1), ODORID N2 (coreelec.org 9.2.1), VIM3 PRO (coreelec.org 9.2.1), Beelink GT King (coreelec.org 9.2.1), Denon AVR-X2600H, LG 60SJ810V
    pel.hu

• Hi Shay820

I have also H96 pro+ (32GB+3GB) and i can boot only from sdcard not from usb.
    Just burn your *.img.gz with LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator
    later you have to download device_tree, rename file name to dtb.img and replace with original on sd card
    Boot libreelec.

• A little more testing Evolveo H8.

I'm not sure whether the new version has better resolution switch.
    My TV is on 60 fps.

In version b I starts film 24 FPS, my TV writes 24 fps immediately and changes fps.
    In version c I starts film 24 FPS, my TV writes AUTOMATIC cca 1 sec. does nothing and then write 24 FPS and changes FPS.

In version c no one clip is played in 24 FPS, I tried on clips in "4k demo" filtr found. It is playing 4k well, but all have 60 fps as my TV.(My mistake)

Edit:
    I thought YouTube with filter.....

Edited once, last by Foolproof ().

• Hi all!

I have Beelink GT1. Is there any difference in performance between LE running from SD and internal storage? For example there is no CEC support for me (I have LG TV). Is it possible that CEC will work with internal storage installed LE? And no sleep mode, box just turns off:(

• With a good card there is not much difference in performance and no difference in functionality.
    No sleep mode, you can turn it off or leave it on.

RPI3 1GB, Z4 RK3368 1GB, MINI MX-G 2GB, Mini M8S II (coreelec.org 9.2.1), H96 Pro (coreelec.org 9.2.1), ODORID N2 (coreelec.org 9.2.1), VIM3 PRO (coreelec.org 9.2.1), Beelink GT King (coreelec.org 9.2.1), Denon AVR-X2600H, LG 60SJ810V
    pel.hu

• Hi Shay820

I have also H96 pro+ (32GB+3GB) and i can boot only from sdcard not from usb.
    Just burn your *.img.gz with LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator
    later you have to download device_tree, rename file name to dtb.img and replace with original on sd card
    Boot libreelec.

thanks to you all 'its work via sd card immediately!
    only the remote is not working now .....

• thanks to you all 'its work via sd card immediately!
    only the remote is not working now .....

Read back a little in this thread and you will find solution for that...

pel.hu

• Read back a little in this thread and you will find solution for that...

thanks i find the solution for the remote :) :)
    but one last problem .when i try to conect to wifi ,i get error and message about remote ...

• First thanks for all the hard work.

I see release 8.0.1c is only as *tar file.

How to update from 8.0.1b ?

Can i put tar file in the update folder and reboot, like i do with *img.gz file ?

• Since upgrading to 8.0.1c I am experiencing a weird behavior with 5.1 sound I hear just one channel, if I switch the Audio settings to 2.1 all is good. I went back to 8.0.1b and all works as expected. I have Nexbox A1 and a Bose Soundtouch 300, all connected via HDMI.

• Recently, I also solved the remote control problem through this site.

There is one more problem, but it does not shut down right away and it keeps rebooting.

How do I resolve this issue?
    I do not speak English well and I upload it through Google Translator.

I Have H96 pro(not +)

Edited once, last by dot2000 ().

• I'm looking the remote.conf for my remote:

I received it with my box X-Player, does anyone have it ?

Thanks.

Edited once, last by kszaq ().

• The is still no driver that we need. I can see that the website mentions 20170331 buildroot but it's not yet available.

Edited once, last by kszaq ().

• Hey kszaq,

Yeah, I just read the release notes PDF where it mentions that there is a Mali GPU driver. I didn't look through or for the buildroot. Looks like the download is not available yet... Sorry to cry wolf lol.

Cheers,
    Ken

• I have the H96 pro (not +)

I have Libreelec running from usb. when in Libreelec, when I press the red off button on the remote, my device shuts down

If I use the kdo menu to shut down, I get a choice of reboot or shutdown

When in Android, settings, preference, power, I can select turn off or resume . suspend

I have shutdown selected.

Samsung RU7400 Onkyo HTX22HDX Nvidia Shield HD Homerun Duo (Living Room)

Samsung UE40ES5500 X96 Max+, Fire TV 4K Stick (Bedroom)

Synology DS920+ Plex Pass

:)