[8.2.2.3] LibreELEC 8.2 for S912

• Hi Shay820

I have also H96 pro+ (32GB+3GB) and i can boot only from sdcard not from usb.
    Just burn your *.img.gz with LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator
    later you have to download device_tree, rename file name to dtb.img and replace with original on sd card
    Boot libreelec.

• A little more testing Evolveo H8.

I'm not sure whether the new version has better resolution switch.
    My TV is on 60 fps.

In version b I starts film 24 FPS, my TV writes 24 fps immediately and changes fps.
    In version c I starts film 24 FPS, my TV writes AUTOMATIC cca 1 sec. does nothing and then write 24 FPS and changes FPS.

In version c no one clip is played in 24 FPS, I tried on clips in "4k demo" filtr found. It is playing 4k well, but all have 60 fps as my TV.(My mistake)

Edit:
    I thought YouTube with filter.....

Edited once, last by Foolproof (April 4, 2017 at 10:01 PM).

• Hi all!

I have Beelink GT1. Is there any difference in performance between LE running from SD and internal storage? For example there is no CEC support for me (I have LG TV). Is it possible that CEC will work with internal storage installed LE? And no sleep mode, box just turns off:(

• Hi Shay820

I have also H96 pro+ (32GB+3GB) and i can boot only from sdcard not from usb.
    Just burn your *.img.gz with LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator
    later you have to download device_tree, rename file name to dtb.img and replace with original on sd card
    Boot libreelec.

thanks to you all 'its work via sd card immediately!
    only the remote is not working now .....

• First thanks for all the hard work.

I see release 8.0.1c is only as *tar file.

How to update from 8.0.1b ?

Can i put tar file in the update folder and reboot, like i do with *img.gz file ?

• Since upgrading to 8.0.1c I am experiencing a weird behavior with 5.1 sound I hear just one channel, if I switch the Audio settings to 2.1 all is good. I went back to 8.0.1b and all works as expected. I have Nexbox A1 and a Bose Soundtouch 300, all connected via HDMI.

• Recently, I also solved the remote control problem through this site.

There is one more problem, but it does not shut down right away and it keeps rebooting.

How do I resolve this issue?
    I do not speak English well and I upload it through Google Translator.

I Have H96 pro(not +)

Edited once, last by dot2000 (April 6, 2017 at 6:10 AM).

• The is still no driver that we need. I can see that the website mentions 20170331 buildroot but it's not yet available.

Edited once, last by kszaq (April 6, 2017 at 9:18 PM).

• Hey kszaq,

Yeah, I just read the release notes PDF where it mentions that there is a Mali GPU driver. I didn't look through or for the buildroot. Looks like the download is not available yet... Sorry to cry wolf lol.

Cheers,
    Ken

• Recently, I also solved the remote control problem through this site.

There is one more problem, but it does not shut down right away and it keeps rebooting.

How do I resolve this issue?
    I do not speak English well and I upload it through Google Translator.

I Have H96 pro(not +)

I have the H96 pro (not +)

I have Libreelec running from usb. when in Libreelec, when I press the red off button on the remote, my device shuts down

If I use the kdo menu to shut down, I get a choice of reboot or shutdown

When in Android, settings, preference, power, I can select turn off or resume . suspend

I have shutdown selected.