[8.2.2.3] LibreELEC 8.2 for S912

• Hi kszaq, thanks for your great work!

There is a problem with srt subtitles, there is a tiny freeze everytime that a srt appears.

Pls check

Beelink GT s912 2gb

• Hi guys,

Would anybody have a dtb file for the following box: Sunvell T95Z Plus

I have tried the gxm_q200_2g.dtb but can get no wired Ethernet, however wireless does work. Any help would be greatly appreciated .

• 8.0.2c uploaded. Please note that CVBS support has not been tested as I don't have S912 device with CVBS output.

kalebroc You way want to try gxm_q201_2g device tree.

You forgot note there is internal tuner support (Mecool KIII Pro).

Pls add dtb for KIII Pro KIII_Pro_dtb.zip.

I already tested your version and internal tuner is running.

• kszaq , thanks for the reply, I did also try the q201 dtb file but to no avail. I'm starting to think maybe a faulty box even though android works fine on it. I'll keep at it, and try a few things, anyway I have a Beelink GT1 Ultimate running your build which I must say a huge thanks for because it seems to be running nearly perfectly. Keep up the great work !!

• Yes, my builds will be now for testing and fixing live tv and internal dvb tuner issues.

In my view it's different... You're the DVB driver exepert here and I think people should keep using your builds.

• Hi kszaq,

thanks for adopting OpenSSL. This fixed my issues with ExpressVPN and >20 years certificates! Now Zombioded vpn manager is working fine!

Great job, as usual.

mike

• First, thanx for this great Build(s) for the S912 ... i love it on my H96pro :))

Second is there/has somone a solution for the frame stuttering when Subtitels are active? A watch a lot of tv Series with Subs enabled. Thx in Advance and Greetings from GER ;)

• First up - I really appreciate and respect your work. I do not want to appear to be pressuring or demanding with the below question and it's just out of selfish curiosity.

Is it likely that the Kodi menu vsync for the 912 (say the nexbox A1) will get fixed at some stage, or is this a permanent issue due to lack of co-operation from chipset manufacturers regarding drivers?

Thanks again for the magic work you guys do.

• Is it likely that the Kodi menu vsync for the 912 (say the nexbox A1) will get fixed at some stage, or is this a permanent issue due to lack of co-operation from chipset manufacturers regarding drivers?

Unlikely, due to the lack of fbdev Mali libraries released by AMLogic, as mentioned in the OP.

• kszaq thanks again for the latest update but it seems to have caused a problem with passthrough audio.. mecool m8s pro 3gb s912 .. dts & dolby passthrough was working fine on 8.0.2a but now I have updated to 8.0.2c dolby works but dts has high pitched "chipmunk" voices. As soon as I turn pass through off the sound returns to normal

• First off, great work! I use a Beelink G1 Ultimate booting of a SD card and it works great for my use (UHD, Dolby/DTS Passthrough).

There are two things that are off after upgrading to Kodi 17.3 with the link posted on page 1, and I am hoping its a setting issue. I have been googling these issues but no luck.

1. There is a skip in streaming every 1 sec. Like in the old days when you converted 24 fps to 25 fps and the 24th frame was shown twice :) I have tested 4 different streams, and all now have a 1 sec skip.

2. The Movie Database Scraper does not work after 17.1 > 17.3 upgrade. It reports "unable to connect to server" or something simular. Internet works fine on the Beelink for everything else and no upgrade availabe for this Scraper. The TV Database works though. Is there something I have to/can reset for the Scraper to start working again? Or is it broken/down on !the other end"? :)

• 1. There is a skip in streaming every 1 sec. Like in the old days when you converted 24 fps to 25 fps and the 24th frame was shown twice I have tested 4 different streams, and all now have a 1 sec skip.

With no sample and no log I cannot help at all.

2. The Movie Database Scraper does not work after 17.1 > 17.3 upgrade. It reports "unable to connect to server" or something simular. Internet works fine on the Beelink for everything else and no upgrade availabe for this Scraper. The TV Database works though. Is there something I have to/can reset for the Scraper to start working again? Or is it broken/down on !the other end"?

Movie Scraper suddenly stopped working

• That was quick! Thank you for your reply :)

What is the best way to create a sample or log?

I will test this dependency on the TMDB that you pointed out to me in the other thread the next time the Beelink is not in use by the family :p

Thanks again.