Posts by cods69

After just updating (via tar) from 8.90.4 to 8.90.6 without issue, I wanted to pop in to the other thread to say thanks to GDPR-2 for his work.

Then with sadness I saw what has happened. This occurs far to often to devs in all manner of projects these days (I know, I am a dev too on other platforms).

I feel for the dev when they have to wade through all the trash which is not relative to most users, to find constructive feedback from testing. It's frustrating for many users too.

Whatever direction this goes, thanks to the dev(s) for all the solid work so far. :thumbup:

First up - I really appreciate and respect your work. I do not want to appear to be pressuring or demanding with the below question and it's just out of selfish curiosity.

Is it likely that the Kodi menu vsync for the 912 (say the nexbox A1) will get fixed at some stage, or is this a permanent issue due to lack of co-operation from chipset manufacturers regarding drivers?

Thanks again for the magic work you guys do.

This is a very impressive project.

I'm embarrassed to say I bought 3 of the A1's (two as gifts) and have felt pretty disappointed at the lack of updates for the glaring bugs from Nexbox.

I've tested out the latest experimental (801l) and I must say it's quite impressive.

I just wanted to say thanks for the efforts on this and look forward to the evolution of a decent system to run these otherwise great little boxes on.