[8.2.2.3] LibreELEC 8.2 for S912

• Does preferred audio language setting work in LibreElec for LiveTV?

If I change audio track to 2nd available track, than it uses 2nd audio track(if available) on all tv channel too. But it's not preferred audio language track.

If I change it back to 1st track, than it uses 1st track on all tv channels again

• Does preferred audio language setting work in LibreElec for LiveTV?

If I change audio track to 2nd available track, than it uses 2nd audio track(if available) on all tv channel too. But it's not preferred audio language track.

If I change it back to 1st track, than it uses 1st track on all tv channels again

Sounds like a general Kodi issue. You're better off discussing that in the Kodi forum.

• Well at least that rules out a box issue.

Are you running from internal or SD?

If your using sd what type of card you using?

Cheers

I'm running from a 32GB San disk Ultra fit. Apart from at the beginning, it has been running ok, I update as soon as a new one comes out.

My H96 has the Q6330 chip. I used rufus to create the image.

• I'm running from a 32GB San disk Ultra fit. Apart from at the beginning, it has been running ok, I update as soon as a new one comes out.

My H96 has the Q6330 chip. I used rufus to create the image.

Oh so your running from usb and not sd card I might give that a try. Which usb port will it boot from or does it work on any?

Any chance if you have a spare SD card laying around try test latest image on it, just to narrow down what could be causing issues on my end.

Much appreciated

• usb port, right hand side rear. Haven't tried others.

good news, it boots from sd card, added gxm_q200_2g device tree

bad news, my sd card is now stuck in the holder, the socket has been dodgy from when I got it.

Luckily, it still boots from the usb

Any good guides on how to dismantle the H96 pro?

bad news, my sd card is now stuck in the holder, the socket has been dodgy from when I got it.

Any good guides on how to dismantle the H96 pro?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• kszaq Any chance of getting a test build with Leia incorporated for the S912. Would love to test one out to see what the improvements would be like. BTW awesome job on these amazing builds, I have been running them with only some minor hiccups over the past few months (mainly just the occasional lockup for the most part). Keep up the great work!!

Any good guides on how to dismantle the H96 prpro

Just one more test before you try remove sd card.

Are you able to install add-ons transfer over files? Mine boots ok but once booted can't install anything.

Is the spring latch broke?

• Just one more test before you try remove sd card.

Are you able to install add-ons transfer over files? Mine boots ok but once booted can't install anything.

Is the spring latch broke?

I just let it boot up, luckily for me, it now doesn't recognise the sd & boots from usb

Have you tried using coreftp lite to copy files?

• kszaq Any chance of getting a test build with Leia incorporated for the S912. Would love to test one out to see what the improvements would be like.

Unfortunately no. Like I said before: I will not create Kodi 18 builds before a first Kodi 18 alpha. I simply don't have time for this.

• I would zero fill the sd card with Low Level Format and zero-filling before writing the image, with rufus, selecting dd from the drop down menu.

Well i tried multiple sd cards with 8.1.7 image with same read error results.

Using 8.1.6 on these cards work fine so i think maybe can rule out card issue.

I was hoping to see if you had read errors on your sd card that would of have confirmed things, Just pity it had to jack up at the same time lol

If you ever get the sd card slot working again try transferring files to storage or install addons.

I suppose i could see if have one of those usb sd card readers laying around see if card works through usb.