S905 builds - general discussion

• re the x96 xgody android box 2gig 16gig nand does anyone have the remote.conf file please?
    I have the android box converted over to latest libreelec which is fantastic except the remote doesnt have scan and a few other things. remote basic play and menu do work fine in kodi.
    So without an installed android system i dont have the original set of files and so far cant find how to locate remote.conf in the dtb.img file. it doesn't want to open or mount in anything, even 7zip.

appreciate any ideas. thanks.
    minsik

Edited once, last by minsik (February 13, 2017 at 11:35 AM).

• Had this exact problem with the latest build (fresh install to SD since I transitioned from 64 bit to 32 bit). Before trying another fresh install, I just put the build and the device tree in the update folder and restarted as in a normal update - voila, the sound started working. Try it.

Hi,
    i have same problem. Install 7.0.2.008 sound is OK. Than update on 7.0.3.012 through update folder in system and Audio device again in dark grey with Bluetooth Pulse :(
    Despair :(

• Is it normal for the S905(X) to do some overscan at the left edge?

Calibrate it.
    While playing a movie press Menu or OK, go to Settings, Picture settings (Krypton), Picture Calibration, and there is 4 steps while pressing OK button, first is the Left-top corner, press the right arrow key once (1,0), press OK to the next step, Right-bottom corner, press left arrow key once (1,0), that's all, quit and save it for all similar movies. You must to do that for all frequencies (23,976, 24, 25, 29,97, 30, 50, 59,94, 60 fps).

Edited once, last by blakey (February 16, 2017 at 8:08 AM).

• Hi kostaman,

i'm running LE .007 version from kzsaq. I've supplied the device tree for version .006 to him and he prepared it for usage on the .006 build, you can find it here: gxbb_p200_2G_t95max.dtb

After that, i've updated the LE build to .007 without any change to the device tree.

The remote.conf of original android 5.1 on this box needs to be edited in order to make use of all keys.

Does any1 have remote.conf file for t95max i would be so happy if some1 can send it to me thx to every1

• Can somebody help me and explain how to pair a PS3 controller with the box?
    Either in Jarvis or Krypton...
    I did install retroarch successfully and I wanted to test the controller now, but it's not showing in either Jarvis or Krypton as BT device...

What do I have to do?

EDIT:
    Never mind - I think it was just discharged...
    It does show up in the BT devices list now. :)

Edited once, last by jd17 (February 20, 2017 at 6:39 PM).

• Hi all,
    Running Libreelec on a s905 xs.box branded TV box. Everything working flawlessly except for the remote. I've followed instructions here and also here, and can't seem to get the remote to work at all. I've decoded the IR, and the linux box reads it fine. I've entered all the codes into the remote.conf file, but I think there must be something simple I'm missing.
    Can anybody here tell me how to find the factory code for the box/remote? I feel that's the issue.
    I can post the .conf file if necessary.
    Thanks

• I have a beelink mxmini 2gb/16gb & use the realtek dtb

Ok. You have realtek dtb on mini mx3?
    How you are satisfied with libreelec?
    Is it normal that box (UI) is freezing if I put wrong device tree on sd card?
    My box is unusable with Libreelec.
    With android+kodi box is flaying.
    I was expected that with libreelec box will be even beter.

Edited once, last by libredark (March 12, 2017 at 3:59 PM).