[7.0.3.012l] LibreELEC 7.0 for S905/S905X

• kszaq

I know this was a feature in some past builds, and most likely not relevant today, but I'd still like to ask.

Is there a way to determine whether the CVBS output is active or not? Similar to how you can do it for HDMI?

Code
    if ( os.path.isfile('/sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/hpd_state')):
                    hpd_state = file('/sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/hpd_state', "rb")
                    hpdstate = hpd_state.read()
    if (hpdstate == '1'):
                    ledon.append('hdmi')
                else:
                    ledoff.append('hdmi')
  • Hi there,

I have Sunvell T95X box with Amlogic 905X 2/8GB and run LibreElec 7.0.3.012j

on internel.I'm trying to revert back to stock firmware.Can someone help me to do this.I have trouble with USB Burning Tool to recognize my device.The "thootpick" method does not work for me and I'm not able to flash it.Also I've tried to flash the stock firmware as I folow instruction in Libreelec forum:

1.prepare a clean, FAT32-formatted SD card or USB drive

2.copy recovery.img and dtb.img from your Android firmware to SD card (don't use dtb.img for LE!)

3.use "toothpick" method to boot from SD card/USB drive or execute reboot recovery over SSH

When I do this the green Android starting the flash procedure and when start the ereasing gives an error.

Please someone to help me revert back to Stock Firmware.

Thanks in advane and good day to all.

• Card burn maker is a program to prepare your mSD card to boot the firmware and then to flash it. I boot to recovery with my prepared mSD Card and when the flash procedure start just gives an error after some time. That's why I think that my card is OK....but will try to prepare it with card burn maker too.

I'm not sure about the firmware!You are right. If the firmware is wrong may cause this issue and brick my device. After this error, my device boot Libreelec from Internel with factory data reset but is not bricked.

Very strange for me.

• bubblegum57

I finally reflash my box with stock firmware, using USB Burning Tools. The problem was not in the firmware I used, but in the fact that the device was powered all the time with the usb cable and loaded libreelec from the internal memory. When I plugged in the hdmi cable to my TV to see what was happening, I realized that the device works only with power from the usb cable and not from the adapter. Because of this, the "toothpick" method did not work and the usb burning tool did not detect the device because it had already loaded libreelec. Then I tried the "toothpick" method again, before I plug the USB cable. Just hold the toothpick for couple seconds and my box was detected from USB Burning Tool. After that I choose my IMG file with stock android and flash it successfully. Everything works great now.... like a new one.

• bubblegum57

I finally reflash my box with stock firmware, using USB Burning Tools. The problem was not in the firmware I used, but in the fact that the device was powered all the time with the usb cable and loaded libreelec from the internal memory. When I plugged in the hdmi cable to my TV to see what was happening, I realized that the device works only with power from the usb cable and not from the adapter. Because of this, the "toothpick" method did not work and the usb burning tool did not detect the device because it had already loaded libreelec. Then I tried the "toothpick" method again, before I plug the USB cable. Just hold the toothpick for couple seconds and my box was detected from USB Burning Tool. After that I choose my IMG file with stock android and flash it successfully. Everything works great now.... like a new one.

Could you upload those files you were using to some drive for me please ? I would like to try revert to android as well. My one is M96x and don't have original files stored :/ Wanna try yours ;)