Posts by Borygo77

Ja mam ;) Na pierwszym pi nie chodzilo jesli serwer byl na tym samym urzadzeniu. Za slabe niestety. Chodzilo dobrze na amlogic s905x. Tuner teraz juz lezy w szafie bo korzystam z dekodera i streamuje druga glowice do amlogica :) szybciej lepiej i niezawodnie :) Przy dwoch glowicach czasami sie sypnelo....

Have a look here ;) and read some earlier posts as well. Not sure why Klojum relating own vpn to piracy but that not my interest....

This is my tinc.start file in /storage/.kodi/addons/service.system.tinc/bin

After this you need to create vmnet_htpc folder in addon folder with normal tinc config and addon will start using this and not defaults

Ah got you now. Well I'm using tinc addon and got access to whole home network from my workplace over one tcp port. It's slower than sshfs I was using before but just feeling more comfy with it.

There is plenty of addons you can use. Wireguard is build in to Libre as well. If you can open one udp port it should be blazing fast.

Just don't get what bottleneck you talking about? 40ms to resolve your domain name? 😉

Here you have simple sample of working samba share...

192.168.1.111 is my other libreelec machine with 6TB of storage....

This file is placed in /storage/.config/system.d/ folder ;)

I just couldn't resist, didn't want to wait any longer and have settled my mind on the cheapest possible suitable intermediate solution, so I have now ordered a X96 Air with 4 GB RAM / 64 GB eMMC for 41.36 EUR = US $48.70 including express shipping from Germany.

Thanks a lot for your guidance! :)

Can you post a link to vendor or message me prive where did you got it from please.

Need to get something fresh for myself as Im running daily on old s905x from sd card....