[7.0.3.012l] LibreELEC 7.0 for S905/S905X

• I need some help.
    I've installed LibreELEC on a 16 GB UHS-I card.
    The first time everything was butter smooth and very fast but I had some network problems (Kodi did not see my network) so I've decided to make a fresh install. Now the card is working really slow. It took 15 minutes to scan my library. Normally it takes about 3. So I've made third install. Same problem: slow. And I'm still having network problems. Kodi says the connection is OK but I can't play anything. After couple of restarts it works fine.
    Any ideas?
    Card is brand new, no errors. LibreELEC boots quick. It just slows down after system is loaded.

SOLVED
    Significant increase of readbufferfactor and readfactor in advancedsettings.xml fixed it.

Edited once, last by yatoya (February 20, 2017 at 12:48 AM).

• Hello,

I have a problem when using "PVR IPTV simple client" addon.
    When i change TV channel with the menu like this screenshot, kodi is rebooting.

Is anybody else having this trouble?

i 'm using a S905X box with last 7.0.3.012i build.

Thanks

Edited once, last by jpoilux (February 19, 2017 at 5:22 PM).

• Thank you so much for the builds, it's always appreciated.

I used a previous S805 OpenElec build of yours, I could pair up a FireTV remote but would need to do the following to get it to work correctly:

Bluetooth Amazon FireTV Stick Remote

I have tried this on your LibreElec builds and it appears not to work, I have tried AlexElec for the s905 and it works no problem with just a paring needed.

Would it be possible to support this remote? Or give me some advice to get this remote to work.

• Great builds thesand latest 7.x ones.
    Unfortunately build in BT is still broken so i will permanently revert to 7.x.0.11 were BT still works until an 8.x becomes usuable. Bt seems to work in the.l betas so thats promising

• I need driver source code to compile and include the driver. I sent a request to a person that compiles the driver via e-mail and over GitHub.

You may try force loading a driver from Android. Fist copy it from internal partiton:

Code
    mkdir -p /tmp/system
    mount -o ro /dev/system /tmp/system
    cp /tmp/system/lib/9082xs.ko /storage
    umount /tmp/system

Then try to load the driver:

Code
    modprobe cfg80211
    modprobe --force /storage/9082xs.ko

I have no idea whether this will work. If this succeeds, you can add the second part to autostart.sh.

Edited once, last by kszaq (February 20, 2017 at 1:06 PM).

• Thanks again for your work and sorry for untopic question.
    I have Beelink Mini MXIII II 2RAM/16eMMC.

Did somebody know? SDXC cards are accepted or only SDHC? Maximum size is 32GB?

Thanks.

• Beelink MiniMXIII II (S905X) works very good from sd, but when i install it internaly by installtointernal and boot without sd - remote stop working. Reboot from sd and remote works again. Any help? Thanx.

Edited once, last by VictorDUA (February 21, 2017 at 7:43 AM).

• Beelink MiniMXIII II (S905X) works very good from sd, but when i install it internaly by installtointernal and boot without sd - remote stop working. Reboot from sd and remote works again. Any help? Thanx.

Hi

'installtointernal' will copy your .kodi directory, but not the content of .config (where is stored remote.conf).

Can you try copying .config/remote.conf by hand ?

• Hi

'installtointernal' will copy your .kodi directory, but not the content of .config (where is stored remote.conf).

Can you try copying .config/remote.conf by hand ?

Actually the installtonand command can also copy all your userdata including the .config directory. When you run the installtonand ssh command, you will see when it finishes copying all the system files etc over, then it asks whether you wish to also copy all the user data over too and if you answer with a Y then of course it does just that.

With the device running from the boot SD card I set up all my configurations, like a suitable remote.conf, KODI settings, etc etc and in my case a special font file that supports Thai sandscript characters for subtitles, and indeed all the add-ons I want all set up too and then stored on the boot SD card. Once it is all to my liking I can install all of that to nand easily and quickly simply using PuTTy and the installtonand command adn allowing it to copy all the user data across too. It works like a dream.

Excellent system indeed which I have to say I am still remain most impressed with.

Cheers
    RayW

• Sorry complete newb here! I followed the instructions from the 1st page - used LibreELEC USB creator and burned this file: http://kszaq.libreelec.tv/s905/7.0.3.012...12i.img.gz
    The did as you said and went to the device tree, downloaded gxl_p212_2g.dtb - I have a QBox which has 2GB of ram, renamed the file on thee USB drive and booted to recovery
    In the recover console it just says 'cannot load volume /misc'
    I tried the other USB slot but had the same issue. I also get the same issue if I dont copy the renamed DTB file over the top of the existing one.
    Any idea what I am doing wrong?