[7.0.3.012l] LibreELEC 7.0 for S905/S905X

• For those who are getting the /dev/system error that locks the nand. I was able to get it boot from the nand by loading 7.95 beta 6 and running 'installtointernal' twice. I am using a ott mxq 4k pro. I used the experimental dtb and on the boot from nand I initially got the 'can't access tty; job control' but after power cycling the box it booted fine. I have not tried going back to the original version though.

It works :) and it's possible to back ti 7.0 .3.012G
    Tnx

• it irritates me that the suspend/standby is not working.

I think the suspend option is not working properly on MOST boxes.
    My TX5Pro s905x works in suspend but it wakes up with a Dim Screen which stays like that until a re boot.
    Doesn't bother me as i turn my box off all the time. Failing that you can just leave it on.

No way i can recommend a box. Too risky. Sorry.

• I am traveling and have my Beelink M18 with me running version "H". The TV in the condo we are renting has a single HDMI and no audio out in a suitable format. Its old and the speakers are lousy. I am switching the HDMI from the pvr for TV to the M18 when using KODI. The audio works through the TV speakers when the HDMI is connected to the M18.
    I have a ghetto blaster with me that has audio in via mini stereo jack. I have been using a mini stereo jack to connect from the AV port on the M18 to the aux jack on the ghetto blaster. The connection has been problematic. Sometimes the audio works and sometimes not. I don't see any connection settings that I can change to output from the AV jack to something like a ghetto blaster. I have rebooted, plugged in the jack with the box plugged in, with the box off, with it not plugged in. Nothing seems to help connect. When it does it seems to be random. I have used a couple different cables which doesn't help.
    Couple questions, is there a setting I am missing - I'm currently using the HDMI out adapter in KODI? Is it possible there is a bug/problem with AV out on the box or in LE version H?
    Help is appreciated,
    Thanks

Solved - no issue with Libreelec.

Edited once, last by doggyofone (February 15, 2017 at 5:02 PM).

• Hello kszaq,

I have this Bluetooth dongle - Bluetooth v4.0 CSR4.0 USB Dongle Adapter - Black - Free Shipping - DealExtreme and it does work in 7.95.beta6.
    In 7.0.3.012h its detected but it cannot find my Bluetooth keyboard or anything else.

lsmod/lsusb shows:

7.0.3.012h

Bus 001 Device 002: ID 05e3:0608 Genesys Logic, Inc. Hub

btusb 16294 0
    bluetooth 243684 23 bnep,btusb
    6lowpan_iphc 5791 1 bluetooth

7.95.beta6

Bus 001 Device 002: ID 05e3:0608 Genesys Logic, Inc. Hub

btusb 16318 0
    bluetooth 243324 2 btusb
    6lowpan_iphc 5911 1 bluetooth

Is it possible to fix for 7.0.3.012h.?

Thanks for your outstanding work on LibreELEC!

Edited once, last by happysat (February 15, 2017 at 4:14 PM).

• Strange thing just happened to my
    TX5 Pro s905x 2gb/16gb with Qualcomm QCA9377
    LE Internal 7.0.3.012h

Red light on but not turning on via remote or un plugging power supply and re plugging to power.

Red light comes on and stays on when power is connected.

Tried Android SD Card firmware using toothpick recovery method with no results except red standby light.

My first Bricked box. :idea: I've never bricked a box in years of testing , not even an all black MXQ S805.

• Can you reflash the stock firmware with the Amlogic Burning Tool?

I just tried Amlogic Burning Tool for the first time.
    That meant firing up my old MacMini running Bootcamp Windows 7.

Ran a Wizard for all the drivers to install and then i followed process.

What is puzzling me is when this box is plugged in with USB to USB port of the MacMini
    it powers up the box into standby red light and is immediately recognised on the USB Burning Tool Screen.

All instructions i have read was to connect USB to USB and use the toothpick recovery method with power supply
    inserted whilst holding reset button to make the box appear.
    I just have the USB Tool open and the box is recognised immediately when i insert USB .
    I chose the image and it errors 7% into the flash with errors.
    Amlogic Burning results.2017.02.16-21.txt

Edited once, last by kostaman (February 16, 2017 at 10:52 AM).

• Thanks Kszaq and all the le team, it's wonderful to have such a great resource for these Amlogic boxes.

I have an MXQ Pro 4k s905x device, everything worked right off the bat, even the audio from the av out is always active.

The only issue I have is that mp3 and flac playback drops out for up to a second at a time. It's sporadic and unpredictable. These files are on a local drive.

Streaming audio and video doesn't seem to be affected.

Any thoughts?

• I just tried Amlogic Burning Tool for the first time.
    That meant firing up my old MacMini running Bootcamp Windows 7.

I recently ran the tool in a VMWare Windows VM (from Microsoft Edge Developer website - Microsoft Edge Development) on a Mac.

I chose the image and it errors 7% into the flash with errors.

Try a few times, that happened with me as well. Eventually it was able to flash the firmware. FWIW, this was with a Nexbox A95X (S905).

• Tribute to the creator of this product. It works great.
    My box is the S905 MXQ NEXBOX Pro 4 k '.
    It took me a lot of time to the box flashing it. None of the mentioned possibilities on this forum worked in my case. The following steps brought luck.
    - Copy the image to SD with rufes.exe.
    - Copy the new dtb.img as prescribed. (gxbb_p200_1G_100M_RealtekWiFi.dtb)
    - But then the trick. Zip the ' aml_autoscript ' file from the SD and copy it to the SD card. (Leave the existing aml_autoscript).
    - Use the update app in andoid and update the zip file on the SD card.
    Voila, it works! Then went flashing as expected.
    (It boots first with the NEXBOX logo, the libreelec logo appears briefly after.)
    The power-off button provides the complete shutdown (no lamp indication). With the android software, the box getting in standby mode (red indicator).
    That means that with the LE software enabling with the power button is not possible. I have read several posts on this subject. Is this the same problem as known by the known issue "Suspend does not work on most devices. Use power off. Power off is a default action or IR remote power button. "?
    Is there a workaround to the box with the LE software in the standby mode to get? Changing system settings in KODI does not work.
    Thanks.