7.0.3.011 build for S905/S905X

• First off great work you have done here Kszak.

I'm just wondering if someone is able to help me here. I accidentally installed to internal prior to getting my remote.conf so my remote is no longer working apart from the power button. I have contacted my supplier COOLEAD for my 2G Q-Box and they sent me stock firmware download. This Zip is a traditional style with the recovery, another zip which is signed.

Is there anyway i can get the file i require for my remote without the hassle of re installing it onto my box.

Thanks for your help in advance.

I got you covered!

• Edited once, last by atreyu (December 20, 2016 at 11:29 AM).

• I got you covered!

Thank you

I'm now having an issue with all movies where the Screen refresh changes. Whenever it goes up say to 1080p or 3120 (4K) My TV changes resolution but the image does not fit the screen its as if the image has enlarged and gone off-screen.

• Hello,

When I'm watching Live Tv, and push the back button to go to the home screen the HDMI signal goes away for some seconds, same thing when I do the contrary, frome home screen to Live Tv? How can I solve this?

regards, Jefken.

Are you sure this is not just refresh rate adjusting?

By default, Kodi will try and do just that on start-stop, which takes a moment.
    Find the setting at: system-settings -video (guessing here) adjust display refresh rate - try and set to off

Edited once, last by atreyu (December 20, 2016 at 11:23 AM).

• I'm still using " 7.0.3.009" on my Mini M8S II and I wondered if the passthrough issue has been mentioned or even resolved in this build or the previous one.
    Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio are send correctly to my Denon AVRX1200WBKE2 but I have an issue with DTSHD High Resolution because only the DTS core is send to my AVR. Using my WD TV Streaming Media Player the same file shows DTSHD HR correctly on the display.
    Has there been made progress I missed out reading about?

My box is very similar (or identical) to your Mini M8S II.
    I played two short DTS-HR 7.1 samples from demo-world.eu. My Onkyo AVR showed DTS-HR on its screen and all channels sounded OK.

• Hello dear friends,

I am running the amlinux.ru version LibreELEC version 7.0.2.005 on my MiniMX. (LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-MiniMX-7.0.2.005-update.zip).
    Is there a simple way to upgrade the firmware to version 7.0.3.011 in internal memory?
    I don't want to run in on SD-card.

I am sorry if my question doesn't belong in this topic.. I'm just searching for a step-by-step tutorial.
    Thank you in advance!

I see there has been placed a ZIP file to flash via recovery:
    LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.3.011.zip

Can I use this to install over a previously installed LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-MiniMX-7.0.2.005-update.zip ?

• I see there has been placed a ZIP file to flash via recovery:
    http://kszaq.libreelec.tv/s905/7.0.3.011....3.011.zip

Can I use this to install over a previously installed http://www.amlinux.ru/image/905/7.0.2.00...update.zip ?

This ZIP will wipe your data. You can try using normal update method but I can't promise it'll work. "AMLinux.ru" are not my builds and I don't know what's in them. Remember to use 64-bit build when updating.

Edited once, last by kszaq (December 20, 2016 at 12:52 PM).

• This ZIP will wipe your data. You can try using normal update method but I can't promise it'll work. "AMLinux.ru" are not my builds and I don't know what's in them. Remember to use 64-bit build when updating.

Thank you for the quick responding! A few more questions before I flash your build...
    When I flash your zip trough recovery, will I be notified when a new build is available?
    And does your build include everything needed for Mini Mx to work (Beelink Mini MX TV Box Android 5.1 Amlogic S905) ?

Edited once, last by zed85 (December 20, 2016 at 1:07 PM).

• This screen issue really has me scratching my head. I've tried on my other plasma telly which has same problem when changing from menu 720p to 1080p movie.

I've taken pictures on my 4k TV to give you an understanding of whats happening. One image is me in the menus system by video calibration where tv goes to 720p and you can see in background what the Image of movie should look like. When Kodi does its refresh change it loses the picture as if its zoomed in. I've checked all my tv settings as i calibrated the TV everything like overscan etc was already disabled / off. I have no explanation on why it is doing this.

Apologies for this blurry pictute.

• Sorry if this is a 'dumb' question...

But why would I use this as opposed to the 'official' build? I'm running 009 at present on a WeTEK Play 2 but considering this one as it appears to have a couple of issues.

• When I flash your zip trough recovery, will I be notified when a new build is available?
    And does your build include everything needed for Mini Mx to work (Beelink Mini MX TV Box Android 5.1 Amlogic S905) ?

No. There is no auto-update feature.

Because you no longer have Android, you will have to supply remote.conf to make stock remote control work. Here's one from Alex's build: remote.conf

This screen issue really has me scratching my head. I've tried on my other plasma telly which has same problem when changing from menu 720p to 1080p movie.

I've taken pictures on my 4k TV to give you an understanding of whats happening. One image is me in the menus system by video calibration where tv goes to 720p and you can see in background what the Image of movie should look like. When Kodi does its refresh change it loses the picture as if its zoomed in. I've checked all my tv settings as i calibrated the TV everything like overscan etc was already disabled / off. I have no explanation on why it is doing this.

Apologies for this blurry pictute.

LibreELEC

Sorry if this is a 'dumb' question...

But why would I use this as opposed to the 'official' build? I'm running 009 at present on a WeTEK Play 2 but considering this one as it appears to have a couple of issues.

Official builds are Kodi Krypton, this build is Kodi Jarvis (LE7). Also there is no support for WP2 DVB tuners in my build.

• I played two short DTS-HR 7.1 samples from demo-world.eu. My Onkyo AVR showed DTS-HR on its screen and all channels sounded OK.

As I understand you are using this build (11) ? So you haven't used (9) and seen the problem I described? Because every single DTSHD-HR movie is doing this DTS core extraction and I want to be sure before updating because I would have to do all my configurations again which would take me hours.

• As I understand you are using this build (11) ? So you haven't used (9) and seen the problem I described? Because every single DTSHD-HR movie is doing this DTS core extraction and I want to be sure before updating because I would have to do all my configurations again which would take me hours.

Why can't you just use the LiBreELEC backup and restore function??
    [hr]

As I understand you are using this build (11) ? So you haven't used (9) and seen the problem I described? Because every single DTSHD-HR movie is doing this DTS core extraction and I want to be sure before updating because I would have to do all my configurations again which would take me hours.

Why can't you just use the LiBreELEC backup and restore function??
    [hr]
    I don't quite understand the instructions. I want to go from 011 32 bit to 009 64 bit.
    I don't have any USERDATA or addons installed.
    011 is installed on NAND.
    Can I just boot from sd card with 009 and then installtointernal??
    [hr]
    I don't quite understand the instructions. I want to go from 011 32 bit to 009 64 bit.
    I don't have any USERDATA or addons installed.
    011 is installed on NAND.
    Can I just boot from sd card with 009 and then installtointernal??
    [hr]
    Why are my posts coming up twice??
    [hr]
    Why are my posts coming up twice??

Edited once, last by kodiuser1 (December 20, 2016 at 3:10 PM).

• What does that mean? how do I know if i need or can use the 32bit? whats the diff?

Edit : I got the s905x beelink minimxiii ii

Please read the opening post. This is described in detail by kszaq. Really hard to go wrong ;)
    The main difference betwen the 32/64 build is memeory management. There's a hard-to-solve- issue on 64bit that does not seem to be present in 32bit builds.

I got this information in this very thread or the last release thread. If you are interested all your questions are anwered already.

Edited once, last by atreyu (December 20, 2016 at 3:49 PM).