Posts by maceyp

@kszak Quite a few posts back i mentioned about my picture being over blown when changing resolution (too big) well i found the issue lied within the Video Acceleration when amcodec is Enabled. Now that I have disabled this the change in resolutions are working perfect. However, i will experience micro stuttering when this is done. Is there any other workaround to get rid of the micro stuttering?

Kind Regards

Edit: On 4K content it is a lot more then a simple micro stutter. Not watchable.

Video calibration is a the last option to use IMO. The TV should be able to work out and display the resolution properly, certainly the TVs of today all have options for displaying screens 1-on-1 pixels, and avoiding issues like overscan.

I've pinpointed the problem. It lies within the Video > Acceleration. When amcodec is enabled this is when I get the problems / issues. With it disabled the change of resolution is working perfect however I now get micro stuttering as there is no hardware acceleration and software only.

Is there any solution to help this?

Hi all,

I Am currently having a playback issue that I'm struggling to resolve.

First off im running a Coolead Q-Box 2/16 4K Ultra with S905. Currently running Libreelec 7.0.3.011 by Kszak.

The issue is as follows:-

I've tried this on my 4k tv and plasma tv which has same problem when changing from menu 720p to 1080p and above.

I've taken pictures on my 4k TV to give you an understanding of whats happening. One image is me in the menus system by video calibration where tv goes to 720p and you can see in background what the Image of movie should look like. When Kodi does its refresh change it loses the picture as if its zoomed in. I've checked all my tv settings as i calibrated the TV everything like overscan etc was already disabled / off. I have no explanation on why it is doing this.

Attached is my logs when this problem occurs. Looking at the log in Journal the action of starting video is at Dec 20 16:57:44.

Kodi Log
    System Log
    Journal Log
    Apologies for this blurry picture.

This screen issue really has me scratching my head. I've tried on my other plasma telly which has same problem when changing from menu 720p to 1080p movie.

I've taken pictures on my 4k TV to give you an understanding of whats happening. One image is me in the menus system by video calibration where tv goes to 720p and you can see in background what the Image of movie should look like. When Kodi does its refresh change it loses the picture as if its zoomed in. I've checked all my tv settings as i calibrated the TV everything like overscan etc was already disabled / off. I have no explanation on why it is doing this.

Apologies for this blurry pictute.

First off great work you have done here Kszak.

I'm just wondering if someone is able to help me here. I accidentally installed to internal prior to getting my remote.conf so my remote is no longer working apart from the power button. I have contacted my supplier COOLEAD for my 2G Q-Box and they sent me stock firmware download. This Zip is a traditional style with the recovery, another zip which is signed.

Is there anyway i can get the file i require for my remote without the hassle of re installing it onto my box.

Thanks for your help in advance.