[BUG] Playback issue COOLEAD 2G Q-Box S905

• Hi all,

I Am currently having a playback issue that I'm struggling to resolve.

First off im running a Coolead Q-Box 2/16 4K Ultra with S905. Currently running Libreelec 7.0.3.011 by Kszak.

The issue is as follows:-

I've tried this on my 4k tv and plasma tv which has same problem when changing from menu 720p to 1080p and above.

I've taken pictures on my 4k TV to give you an understanding of whats happening. One image is me in the menus system by video calibration where tv goes to 720p and you can see in background what the Image of movie should look like. When Kodi does its refresh change it loses the picture as if its zoomed in. I've checked all my tv settings as i calibrated the TV everything like overscan etc was already disabled / off. I have no explanation on why it is doing this.

Attached is my logs when this problem occurs. Looking at the log in Journal the action of starting video is at Dec 20 16:57:44.

Kodi Log
    System Log
    Journal Log
    Apologies for this blurry picture.

• How about you first remove all the 20+ illegal addons crap and start with a clean installation to reproduce your playback problem?

I have a feeling this might be a good idea. I just loaded up a complete build i found online.

• This isn't a bug, and the solution's simple:
    Change the refresh rate and resolution in settings to what is used during video playback (looks like 4k and 24hz), then do video calibration. Video calibration is different for each resolution and refresh rate profile. I recommend changing the video calibration for any combination you may use during video playback.

• Video calibration is a the last option to use IMO. The TV should be able to work out and display the resolution properly, certainly the TVs of today all have options for displaying screens 1-on-1 pixels, and avoiding issues like overscan.

• Video calibration is a the last option to use IMO. The TV should be able to work out and display the resolution properly, certainly the TVs of today all have options for displaying screens 1-on-1 pixels, and avoiding issues like overscan.

I've pinpointed the problem. It lies within the Video > Acceleration. When amcodec is enabled this is when I get the problems / issues. With it disabled the change of resolution is working perfect however I now get micro stuttering as there is no hardware acceleration and software only.

Is there any solution to help this?

• Please try this: Reboot into android, go to settings->display and change resolution to 1920x1080 and disable auto-switching of resolution.

I see the same bug, when 720p is selected in Android.

• Please try this: Reboot into android, go to settings->display and change resolution to 1920x1080 and disable auto-switching of resolution.

I see the same bug, when 720p is selected in Android.

How can i reboot back into Android after installing Libreelec to Internal?