7.0.3.010 build for S905/S905X

• I confirm jurky playback for some mpeg2 channels and switching off mpeg2 acceleration helps to fix the problem. But not all of them related to this type of acceleration as some still get jurky upon several minutes of playback.
    What interesting is that I can still play the same channels in other android applications with no issue whatsoever and all of them get hardware accelerated.

Tanix TX5Pro s905x 2GB RAM 100Mbit LAN

Edited once, last by routir (December 13, 2016 at 8:02 PM).

• Dropbox - mxq pro.jpg

anyone know how to get the remote working correctly with this version?
    got the wireless kb working but not the remote
    thank you in advance

mxqpro 1gig 8 gig storage

Hi slikmik,

I have just gone through the same process as you for my M18.

grab the remote.conf from this post as it says its for your box: Ott mxq pro 4k s905 p201 remote.conf - FreakTab.com (found from google searching MXQ Pro remote.conf)

copy it to your device to this location: /system/.config ( after copying the file to the backup folder on the box using windows, i logged in using putty and used the cp command to move it to the .config folder)
    using putty or something similar login in and run this: /usr/lib/libreelec/remote-config or reboot the system.

if you fresh start another LE version just put the remote.conf in the root of the sd card before flashing and it should transfer across.

read these links if all your buttons arent working:
    LibreELEC
    LibreELEC

• I installed 7.03.010-32bit to my new Cooleme MB1 (a re-branded Mini M8S II, I'm told). Audio & video go through HDMI to an Onkyo AVR and then to a Panasonic plasma TV.

The original remote works fine, no problems with turning the box on and off. My Microsoft MCE remote on the other hand, has the same problem Jönke reported: only the arrows and the play/pause/stop buttons work (it works fine with 7.02.009).

A slight problem with CEC communication: it works fine when I turn on the MB1 but, once I switch to TV and back to HDMI input, it stops working. I have to choose the box from the TV's CEC menu, then it comes back to life. Again, it works fine with 7.02.009.

No other major problems with 010 but the two small annoyances I mentioned made me go back to 009 where everything works.

I downgraded to 7.02.009 and then upgraded to LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0-devel-20161212161011-r23559.
    Now my MCE remote works! :D

CEC is still problematic but it doesn't matter to me now that I have a fully working MCE remote :)

As always, kszaq I'm eternally grateful for your work.

• Is there a way to make the Shadertoy screensaver work with 64bit LE?

Code
    10:43:14 T:548385923072   DEBUG: ADDON: Dll Initializing - ShaderToy
    10:43:14 T:548385923072   DEBUG: SECTION:LoadDLL(/storage/.kodi/addons/screensaver.shadertoy/screensaver.shadertoy.so)
    10:43:14 T:548385923072   DEBUG: Loading: /storage/.kodi/addons/screensaver.shadertoy/screensaver.shadertoy.so
    10:43:14 T:548385923072   ERROR: Unable to load /storage/.kodi/addons/screensaver.shadertoy/screensaver.shadertoy.so, reason: /storage/.kodi/addons/screensaver.shadertoy/screensaver.shadertoy.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32
    10:43:14 T:548385923072    INFO: Called Add-on status handler for '4' of clientName:ShaderToy, clientID:screensaver.shadertoy (same Thread=no)
    10:43:14 T:546459087072   DEBUG: Thread AddonStatus screensaver.shadertoy start, auto delete: true

I had no problems with it when I ran the 32bit LE 7.03.010

• that config works on my box with the round m8 remote but no functions on my square remote that came with box, strange

• So, guys with a Nexbox MQX 4K Pro (S905) should
    not test this latest test build, yet, and still wait, right?

The issue was only solved on S905X boxes, if I did
    understand correctly.

Edited once, last by sYCO (December 14, 2016 at 12:17 PM).

• So, guys with a Nexbox MQX 4K Pro (S905) should
    not test this latest test build, yet, and still wait, right?

The issue was only solved on S905X boxes, if I did
    understand correctly.

I never said that and I ask everybody to test and report on devel builds.

• I never said that and I ask everybody to test and report on devel builds.

Oh, sorry, alright, then I will upgrade from 008 build in the next hour
    and I hope, it is working fine or if not, that I can return easily with
    your method named two days ago (opening the img.gz and replacing
    those two files). :)

• i own a Beelink MiniMXIII II 2G and i have flushed Libreelec 7.0.3.10 twice and got both times the same issue. In 4K resolution the pictures keeps switching off and on every few minutes. Everything else working ok. I flashed back the previous Libreelec version and everything is working fine. Also, sometimes when i restart the machine it stays stack in the Beelink logo.

Edited once, last by kakoskm (December 14, 2016 at 1:01 PM).