S802/S812-Libreelec images for 7/8/9

• OK, so RC2 provides noise and odd output to the amp. Lowering it to the more standard codecs produces working audio. Causes video to hang after a while too. That's on both hdmi and optical. I'll download RC3 now.

• I have MXIII-G and LE 8.2 RC2 plays both DTS and Dolby Digital (when passthrough and DTS are enabled). The box is connected to the TV over HDMI, then the TV carries audio to the receiver (2001 Pioneer, supports DD/DTS) over optical. The only issue is that during the first few seconds of playing both Dolby Digital and DTS files only digital noise is produced, and then it starts working.

• I have MXIII-G and LE 8.2 RC2 plays both DTS and Dolby Digital (when passthrough and DTS are enabled). The box is connected to the TV over HDMI, then the TV carries audio to the receiver (2001 Pioneer, supports DD/DTS) over optical. The only issue is that during the first few seconds of playing both Dolby Digital and DTS files only digital noise is produced, and then it starts working.

Can you please test RC3 if i messed anything up so i can revert my changes.

• Just did a fresh install of RC3 with the same settings: DD passthrough/DTS enabled, audio device "ALSA: AML-M8AUDIO,HDMI". Tested DD and DTS files, both work fine. The digital noise is gone when opening/scrolling through a file. However, it takes a few seconds for the audio to start playing (the receiver switches to DD/DTS during that time). It is not a problem with the receiver as I use it with other devices as well.

• jotter as i didnt exactly clear out your report can you please elaborate a bit more?

RC3 performs better or worst vs RC2?

Thanks for the feedback.

Instead of the digital noise previously produced when a DD/DTS file is played, with RC3 now I get no audio for a few seconds. It's still not working correctly, but at least the annoying noise is gone, so I guess RC3 is better.

• I insist, I also have an MXIII-G but with Kodi 17 never working the dts sound, I only take an Dolby digital sound. Do I have something wrong? Why everyone working dts and me not working ?? I notice that I use the mxiii plus version of 8.2.rc3

• Hello Demetris pls. my question 1,116

How can I edit the command on this versions ( 8.2.0 RC) so that the "power bututon" on the remote control opens the context menu and does not sleep?

Thank you for the info

• Hi Demetris, I've just updated my M8C variant from 8.0.2 to 8.2rc3. all seems to update fine but up on reboot I am greeted with the following...

A start job is running for load kernel modules
    which shows a timer up to

4min 28s, then displays.....

Failed to start load kernel modules

See "systemctl status systemd-modules-load.service" for details

How do I view the contents of this file to share with you?

As always many thank

Paul

• Hello Demetris,

I work for now on my Tronsmart MX III with the version of 26 august. I notice that after intstalling I can't start the box with the remote. I have to press the start button on the box for a while so that there will be a soft restart. I didn't had that matter in a previous version.

Tnx for your cooperation.

• I insist, I also have an MXIII-G but with Kodi 17 never working the dts sound, I only take an Dolby digital sound. Do I have something wrong? Why everyone working dts and me not working ?? I notice that I use the mxiii plus version of 8.2.rc3

I have a MXIII-G too, for me DTS works using passthrough via the SPDIF cable. It does not work with HDMI.

• Hello Demetris pls. my question 1,116

How can I edit the command on this versions ( 8.2.0 RC) so that the "power button" on the remote control opens the context menu and does not sleep?

Thank you for the info

You cant, i have to do it from source then others will complain that they cant power on from remote