Posts by Coto

since January 2018 no upgrade has been placed for the Tronsart MXIII Plus. For kodi 17.6 I use the LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2.3-M8.img.gz version. Works perfectly but of course I want to go to Leia version 18. I still look at this formum every day. But is there still a chance that there will be an upgrade for my TV Box? Or is it end of the story?

In any case, thanks for a response

Goodday Demetris,

I wrote you earlier this: My Tronsmart MXIII Plus works perfectly on the operating system of January 24, 2018, Libreelec-S8X2.arm-8.2.3-S82.img.gz. What a pity that my system is not compatible with the upgrades you have made now. Hope you preparel something for my system so that I can also look with Leia. For the rest nothing but praise because I've already had so much fun with this TV box.

Demetrtis remains a topper!

Can you indicate whether there will ever be updates for the TV box as I have it?

Now I am always looking at the forum to see if the updates are there or not.

Goodday Demetris,

My Tronsmart MXIII Plus works perfectly on the operating system of January 24, 2018, Libreelec-S8X2.arm-8.2.3-S82.img.gz. What a pity that my system is not compatible with the upgrades you have made now. Hope there is still something for my system so that I can also look with Leia. For the rest nothing but praise because I've already had so much fun with this TV box.

Demetrtis remains a topper!

Hello Demetris,

I work for now on my Tronsmart MX III with the version of 26 august. I notice that after intstalling I can't start the box with the remote. I have to press the start button on the box for a while so that there will be a soft restart. I didn't had that matter in a previous version.

Tnx for your cooperation.

It took a while, but now I have the update to kodi 17.3 on my Tronsmart MXIII. Thanks to Demetris and my colleague Tom. Nocompat and Demetris update, LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.0.2-, in the update folder and the remote.file of Beelink in the config files folder. Everything works. Top!

It is compatible, looks like you are trying to upgrade from a previously installed Libreelec version. Demetris advised a clean start from Android without any LE version already running.
    PS: If you want to upgrade from existing LE, You can always do it by putting a empty file named '.nocompat' along with the tar file in the upgrade directory and it will work. I got it working on my MX-III that way but Bluetooth is not working

Hello Gujal,
    Can you share with us what you did with the remote control problem after the new release of Demetris and than for the MX III? I have no idee where I can find the remote config.
    Where do I create the new folder nocompat? Is that in the update folder or do I create a new folder? Problem now is that everyting is working fine. So the line for me is don't fix it if it aint broken.
    tnx

Hello Demetris,
    After you mentioned New images are up, enjoy. I tried several times to update my box to the latest version. Everytime the remote stopped working.
    I tried it also on monday 27 march. Everytime I have to re-install again the version of 25 februari Libreelec-S802,S82 arm-8.0.RC4 img.gz. That version is perfect.
    I see that there are more readers with the same problem. I still hope that you can provide us with a working version of the latest new images.
    Beside the remote problem, Your still great.
    I

Hello Demetris
    after I have been updated krypton 17.0 to 17.1 the remote stopped working. After I had replaced 17.0 again everything worked again. Is this a familiar problem. I have a Tronsmart MXIII TV box. Extra complicated is that I have 2 of thes. 1 gives no problem and the other as i mention.