S802/S812-Libreelec images for 7/8/9

• Goodday Demetris,

My Tronsmart MXIII Plus works perfectly on the operating system of January 24, 2018, Libreelec-S8X2.arm-8.2.3-S82.img.gz. What a pity that my system is not compatible with the upgrades you have made now. Hope there is still something for my system so that I can also look with Leia. For the rest nothing but praise because I've already had so much fun with this TV box.

Demetrtis remains a topper!

• well got it running from sd card but time still stands in us time because i cant download dutch language in look and feel even if i change in settings still tima wil not change and if i try to download from repositry it says cant connect wile internet is working so very strange someone have a solution for this

• well this version is not good nothing happen but i got another arm s802 version that runs from sd card but time still stands on us time even if i change time zone wen i try to change language it will not work only englisch wen i try to download from repositry and than look and feel map it says cannot connect to repositry but internet works you have anny solution for this

• is there even a img for my device i trhied a lot versions but nothing worked is there someone who has libreelec working on a minix x8plus i am trying to get it work for over a week but no result

• ok guys since my devices have updates mixed up as i flashed custom bootloaders on them i will try to revert to oem amlogic bootloader that all of you have and try again to produce working images for all people :)

Sorry for the mess i caused for some of you.

Will take a while though, do you want the released images removed in the mean time? Let me know.

• Wow Demetris a new version with LE9 would be really nice! It is not working for me yet.

I have a MXIII 1G with 2GB (MXIII 4k on top). The only way I can run LibreELEC is to install this OPENELEC version and use the update function with the images Demetris provided (running from SD or USB seems impossible for my device). I have been running LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2.2-S82.tar for over a year now and just updated to LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2.3-S82.tar. Works like a charm.

I would love to update to LE9, but when I put S802.S82.arm-devel-20160720230550-r23239-g5a1c208.tar in the update folder and reboot, nothing happens. Together with the nocompat zip it runs the update but after the installation finishes and the box reboots it crashes and shows

Code
    Starting debugging shell for boot step: mount_flash…type exit to quit ###
  • Wow Demetris a new version with LE9 would be really nice! It is not working for me yet.

I have a MXIII 1G with 2GB (MXIII 4k on top). The only way I can run LibreELEC is to install this OPENELEC version and use the update function with the images Demetris provided (running from SD or USB seems impossible for my device). I have been running LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2.2-S82.tar for over a year now and just updated to LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2.3-S82.tar. Works like a charm.

I would love to update to LE9, but when I put S802.S82.arm-devel-20160720230550-r23239-g5a1c208.tar in the update folder and reboot, nothing happens. Together with the nocompat zip it runs the update but after the installation finishes and the box reboots it crashes and shows

Code
    Starting debugging shell for boot step: mount_flash…type exit to quit ###

Hello. Try reboot to Android and update with the "aml_autoscript.zip" file from sd card. Then reboot and its ok

• Firstly, thanks for everything Demetis...

I have a Mx III 4k (2 gb), f/w s82 LE 8.2.3.

When I update LE 9.0 (nocompat and f/w -> update folder than restart)

LE can't start and gave an error code "Starting debugging shell for boot step: mount_flash…type exit to quit ###"

• Firstly, thanks for everything Demetis...

I have a Mx III 4k (2 gb), f/w s82 LE 8.2.3.

When I update LE 9.0 (nocompat and f/w -> update folder than restart)

LE can't start and gave an error code "Starting debugging shell for boot step: mount_flash…type exit to quit ###"

Hello. Try reboot to Android and update with the "aml_autoscript.zip" file from sd card. Then reboot and its ok

• ok guys since my devices have updates mixed up as i flashed custom bootloaders on them i will try to revert to oem amlogic bootloader that all of you have and try again to produce working images for all people :)

Sorry for the mess i caused for some of you.

Will take a while though, do you want the released images removed in the mean time? Let me know.

Thanks Demetris, Please take your time and release a stable version when you are ready. To add into the mix, Kodi 18.1 is out, so please wait and build when LE upstream is ready with 18.1

I am happy with 8.2.3 for now and eagerly waiting for the LE9.x stream

• I notice some seriously issues in my TV box (MXiii-g s812 2 GB Ram) with the new Leia update. When I turn off the device from power menu the device restarting. Also is missing the "reboot to Android" selection from the power menu. Demetris please fix it in the next update.

• gthebest could you please explain to other people a little step by step how you managed to boot the new release so i dont have to revert my devices bootloaders i custom builded from source , that would be very helpful to all and save me a lot of lost time.