Posts by jceelen

Wow Demetris a new version with LE9 would be really nice! It is not working for me yet.

I have a MXIII 1G with 2GB (MXIII 4k on top). The only way I can run LibreELEC is to install this OPENELEC version and use the update function with the images Demetris provided (running from SD or USB seems impossible for my device). I have been running LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2.2-S82.tar for over a year now and just updated to LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2.3-S82.tar. Works like a charm.

I would love to update to LE9, but when I put S802.S82.arm-devel-20160720230550-r23239-g5a1c208.tar in the update folder and reboot, nothing happens. Together with the nocompat zip it runs the update but after the installation finishes and the box reboots it crashes and shows

Code
    Starting debugging shell for boot step: mount_flash…type exit to quit ###

Hello! After a year on android and I tried LibreElec, thanks Drieschel for the build! It is really fast and responsive compared to kodi on android!

I have a MXIII 2G (2GB right?) box and it runs on: S802.S82.arm-devel-20160720230550-r23239-g5a1c208.

Unfortunately I encounter some freezes during playback or after letting the box being idle in the menu for a while. The box becomes non-responsive and the only way to get it working again is a power-cycle. How can we solve this or how can I provide you the input you need? I can send you the logfiles in a private message, think that will help :) let me know!

Hello! After a year on android and I tried LibreElec, thanks Drieschel for the build! It is really fast and responsive compared to kodi on android!

I have a MXIII 2G (2GB right?) box and it runs on: S802.S82.arm-devel-20160720230550-r23239-g5a1c208.

Unfortunately I encounter some freezes during playback or after letting the box being idle in the menu for a while. The box becomes non-responsive and the only way to get it working again is a power-cycle. How can we solve this or how can I provide you the input you need? I can send you the logfiles in a private message, think that will help :) let me know!