Posts by cripes11122

At your box I would try this image LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.0.2b-MXIII-PLUS.img.gz or .tar

Hi Demetris

version RC2 MXIII-plus works on my old box MXIII-G 2/8 well. I tested Wifi, Lan, Spdif,

only DTS audio all works OK.

Just the wrong use of the power button on the remote controller "suspend"? the box is sleeping but badly starts will help hard reboot. Over the menu context works Ok. I came back to version 8.0.2b where the button opens the context menu and can be turned off or restarted.

I Can somehow restore this feature from the previous version?

Thank you

For the MXIII-G 2G ram/8G rom
    Is a best work version of LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.0.1-MXIII-PLUS.img.gz or tar
    On this page
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=170774
    Create backup and make the update using the .tar image, in the .update directory

Hi bables150, Thanks for the answer, my TV was not able to switch to the native resolution probably . I see listing text unreadable static logo or picture would look better. Nothing it is just detail
    For information
    I installed on my box MXIII-G 2/8 update 20170418 completely disappeared Wifi drivers on both versions (LAN1000,MXIII_Plus)

Dear balbes150!
    I have MXIII-G (2/8G) first version and I used the installation LibreELEC-S812.LAN1000.arm-8.0.2.img.gz and LibreELEC-S812.MXIII_Plus.arm-8.0.2.img, both firmware work fine all peripherals (Lan, WIFI), the only problem at the start, I see attach. photo and not logo libreelec, then appears Kodi.
    It's alright?
    I have tried boot loader for Android 4.4 KK and 5.1LP the same result
    Thanks for the info, I apologize for my English
    Huge thanks for the effort, balbes150!