Posts by patomas

I can get it to install and run from microSD on my MXIII-G however I'm unsure how to install to internal NAND? I've read that there is an option to install to NAND in the shutdown menu of LibreElec but there is no such option in my build.

Any advice how to install to internal memory? Would be nice to free up micoSD card and maybe a small speed improvement also.

I'm running the LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2.RC3-MXIII-PLUS build.

Thanks

You have to flash a "zip" file from recovery (start your MXIII-G with the toothpick).

I'have used LibreELEC-S8X2.default.arm-7.0-devel-20170124000114-r23703-ge207b78.zip, extracted the file LibreELEC-S8X2.default.arm-7.0-devel-update.zip it has inside and flashed it. Then you can upgrade using the "tar" files simply putting them in the update folder.

I did the same and now it works.

thank you:)

You might want to try it in USB (try all ports). Write a new version to SD and do the toothpick thing then reboot but don't let it do the file-check thing, which it seems to do because its not correctly set up to boot from SD for this particular box. Then reboot with it in USB (if you have a USB card-reader). Try all ports. Mine only works on one USB I'

I've tried every usb port, but it starts boot only from SD. I tried now Openelec and it boot correctly from SD.

Thanks

Hello everyone.

I have a MX III 2G (I think).

I've tried many images but I can't succeed to end a boot.

I have flashed the dualboot zip file successfully. It tries to boot from sd but or I have a blank screen or, with latest RC 2 , I have a message of corrupted fs:

Corrupt System/Repair Failed (and fails the check).

Any idea?

Can you confirm which is the correct image for my device?