Posts by patomas

You have to flash a "zip" file from recovery (start your MXIII-G with the toothpick).

I'have used LibreELEC-S8X2.default.arm-7.0-devel-20170124000114-r23703-ge207b78.zip, extracted the file LibreELEC-S8X2.default.arm-7.0-devel-update.zip it has inside and flashed it. Then you can upgrade using the "tar" files simply putting them in the update folder.

I insist, I also have an MXIII-G but with Kodi 17 never working the dts sound, I only take an Dolby digital sound. Do I have something wrong? Why everyone working dts and me not working ?? I notice that I use the mxiii plus version of 8.2.rc3

I have a MXIII-G too, for me DTS works using passthrough via the SPDIF cable. It does not work with HDMI.

I did the same and now it works.

thank you:)

You might want to try it in USB (try all ports). Write a new version to SD and do the toothpick thing then reboot but don't let it do the file-check thing, which it seems to do because its not correctly set up to boot from SD for this particular box. Then reboot with it in USB (if you have a USB card-reader). Try all ports. Mine only works on one USB I'

I've tried every usb port, but it starts boot only from SD. I tried now Openelec and it boot correctly from SD.

Thanks

Hello everyone.

I have a MX III 2G (I think).

I've tried many images but I can't succeed to end a boot.

I have flashed the dualboot zip file successfully. It tries to boot from sd but or I have a blank screen or, with latest RC 2 , I have a message of corrupted fs:

Corrupt System/Repair Failed (and fails the check).

Any idea?

Can you confirm which is the correct image for my device?