S802/S812-Libreelec images for 7/8/9

• Sorry if the question is already answered, can I install docker with this image? I have installed LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.0.1-S82.tar
    I have looked inside the libreelec-addons repository and I have not seen it.
    Thank you very much

• M8 Square S802 v0.92 2GB with AP6330

LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.0.1-M8.tar 133MB Apr 10, 2017 | 09:55PM

This isn't working for me. It installed, it needed the .nocompat file, but after reboot the screen just stayed blank after the LE logo.

All previous 8.0 RC releases worked fine, I didn't need the .nocompat file for those.

Any ideas?

Start fresh and it will work, could be an addon you installed if you read thread you will find instructions how to clean your database.
    [hr]

Sorry if the question is already answered, can I install docker with this image? I have installed LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.0.1-S82.tar
    I have looked inside the libreelec-addons repository and I have not seen it.
    Thank you very much

Docker is supported and i think is already installed for you dont need any addons
    and these are a few dockers for it
    libreelec

Edited once, last by Demetris (May 1, 2017 at 9:51 AM).

• Start fresh and it will work, could be an addon you installed if you read thread you will find instructions how to clean your database.
    [hr]

Does starting fresh/cleaning the database involve anything other than deleting everything from the /storage/.kodi/addons/packages directory? I tried that and the same problem still remains.

I wonder what the difference is between 8.0 RC4 and 8.0.1 to cause me this problem?

• Thats S82 image

Thanks Demetris.

What I mean is that I'm currently running the S82 image and want to know how to get Retroarch to run, because I've tried installing it from a number of source/repos and I can't get it to launch. So is anyone aware of a S82 version of Retroarch that works.

Thanks,

Ryan

• Thanks, will Lakka still let me use Kodi?

No it wont, Lakka transform your device into a dedicated gaming platform but you can dual boot like me, i have lakka on nand and i boot libreelec from sdcard and i have both worlds.

• Hi Demetris, will be please upgrading 8.0.2 also for MXIII-Plus previous version 8.0.1 works totally great for my MXIII-G 2/8G. Thank you for info

Of course ;)

Στάλθηκε από το Moto G 2014 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

• No it wont, Lakka transform your device into a dedicated gaming platform but you can dual boot like me, i have lakka on nand and i boot libreelec from sdcard and i have both worlds.

I would love to do that but I can't use the installtointernal command on SSH as it says I don't have permission even through by default I have root permissions. How do I fix this?